The Smiths/Morrissey Gift Help

B

Buck Cherry

Hey all, I need your help. My girlfriend is a big Smiths/Morrissey fan, and with Christmas not too far away I'm looking to get her something related which she might like. I'm open to any and all ideas, but here are a few guidelines to narrow down the suggestions:
1. She already has many posters and probably doesn't have space for more.
2. She does own a record player but A) Only when she's at home (we're both in college so we're away for half the year), and B) I'm not sure what Smiths/Morrissey vinyls she already has, but I'd be willing to bet that she has a few.
3. There's definitely some fudge room here but I'm not looking to spend much more than $40. Something around $35 would probably be ideal, although if it's cheaper I can always make it part of a bundle.

Thanks for your time and your help, and I apologize if I'm breaking any forum etiquette, I am admittedly coming from an outsider position. Thanks again!

Get her the autobiography and some smiths/Moz badges and grift wrap them. Or a nice t-shirt there's some nice ones on ebay.

what about that christmassy smiths/morrissey site that did the christmas jumpers and candles and all that stuff? are they doing that agin this year?

Back
Top Bottom