The Operation 'Guitar Riff' Stolen?

Mozzaa

Sing Me To Sleep....
Listening to the SG reissue and after the exhausting intro of The Operation around the 2:21 mark to 2:38. Those bits on guitar sound awfully familiar to the guitar riff in The 'Verses' To Panic.. Anyone else hear this or is it just me? :blushing:

Listening to the SG reissue and after the exhausting intro of The Operation around the 2:21 mark to 2:38. Those bits on guitar sound awfully familiar to the guitar riff in The 'Verses' To Panic.. Anyone else hear this or is it just me? :blushing:

I think the chorus does indeed have the same chords as Panic i.e. G, Em, C, D but even that wasn't an original chord sequence...

no i meanin the slide as well

Exactly so its like a rip off of a rip off..... very original :)
Not that i'm really complaining just observing.

Hi Guys Try This,
Listen to " she's so heavy" by the beatles and see which Morrissey song and which Smiths song you can hear... I couldn't believe it when i heard it....

Hi Guys Try This,
Listen to " she's so heavy" by the beatles and see which Morrissey song and which Smiths song you can hear... I couldn't believe it when i heard it....

Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me? And possibly How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?

Peter

Last edited:
hi peter,
Surely you can hear "all the lazy dykes" Guitar riff throughout the song, the end is deffo "last night..."

Now you mention it, yes, I hear it now. It only takes someone to point these things out. I bet that will be in the Mozipedia.:D

Peter

Back
Top Bottom