The offical soap thread

The offical soap thread.Talk about eastenders,emmerdale,coronation street,hollyoaks or eney other soap that u can think of .

well I'm a bit peeved off that Casualty is taking a "rest". That's classed as a soap nowadays, CHAT magazine (or one of the other ones) says so.

Coronation Street is getting a bit sad now, but mental Casey is probably going to turn it around.

Eastenders, hmmm a teenage child going off the rails and having sex? It would never happen in the real world.

River City? Does anybody actually watch this?

love

GU

not Grim, he does not watch soaps.

jane beale is going to get shot in the next 2 to 3 weeks by a mysterious face from Ians past who could it be?

jane beale is going to get shot in the next 2 to 3 weeks by a mysterious face from Ians past who could it be?

ooh isn't it Sindy Beale? She's supposed to be coming back from the dead or something isn't she?

Everyone is saying its Sindy Beale.I reckon its that craig guy who lucy is going out with.Sindy Beale does come back from the dead eastenders must be getting hard up for storylines.

well I'm a bit peeved off that Casualty is taking a "rest". That's classed as a soap nowadays, CHAT magazine (or one of the other ones) says so.

Coronation Street is getting a bit sad now, but mental Casey is probably going to turn it around.

Eastenders, hmmm a teenage child going off the rails and having sex? It would never happen in the real world.

River City? Does anybody actually watch this?

love

GU

not Grim, he does not watch soaps.
oh grim, that kacey has caused some serious shouting at the tv at HIM-full mantions, not least because the bloody tv keeps breaking mid episode :mad:

oh grim, that kacey has caused some serious shouting at the tv at HIM-full mantions, not least because the bloody tv keeps breaking mid episode :mad:

did you mean, oh GU?

I reckon casey is gonna break up claire and then steal thier kids of her and run away with them.Its gonna be a good storyline

I reckon casey is gonna break up claire and then steal thier kids of her and run away with them.Its gonna be a good storyline

Yeah she intimated that to Audrey at the end of Friday's show. Will Ashley come to his senses in time?

I posted this on the fav videoclip thread, but now that there's a soap thread.......

sorry :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The offical soap thread.Talk about eastenders,emmerdale,coronation street,hollyoaks or eney other soap that u can think of .

I think it was a remarkable TV show that I was too young to watch when it was in production. Every now and then I catch it on Nick at Night and am intrigued as to the the number of stars who were given their platforms to launch their careers like Billy Crystal.

Because of you I just lost 30 minutes of my life in a trance watching people screw around with microwaves.

Back
Top Bottom