The new setlist...

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
...Is amazing! Please, please please let me get what I want, Disappointed, William, it was really nothing, Dear God please help me, Panic...

Quite more enjoyable than the one from this spring.... Even though he was amazing then as well...

Awesome stuff. They are a few from the last dates that I'd wish he'd keep but as a set this one is much better.

Awesome stuff. They are a few from the last dates that I'd wish he'd keep but as a set this one is much better.

And the big obvious pants-wetter being Please, please please.... God, I wanna see him again!

...Is amazing! Please, please please let me get what I want, Disappointed, William, it was really nothing, Dear God please help me, Panic...

Quite more enjoyable than the one from this spring.... Even though he was amazing then as well...

But I have it on VERY good authority that your company in the spring was second to none!......a once in a lifetime never to be repeated experience by all accounts!!.......at least that's what I heard!!;)

Last edited:
Jasså... Vad kostar en sån tågbiljett?

Vet tyvärr inte det, står inte på SJs sida och det var nio pers före mig i kön när jag ringde så. Ska kolla igen imorgon. Kommer snart inpulsköpa en biljett så det är säkrast:).

(Jag hatar SJ)

Cheers

i really am excited that i got to hear the tulsa and okc shows with the set from the spring and now i get to hear the new revamped version in chicago!once in a while life is really good.

But I have it on VERY good authority that your company in the spring was second to none!......a once in a lifetime never to be repeated experience by all accounts!!.......at least that's what I heard!!;)

Sweetness... haha... Yeah the company was top notch! But this set list is quite perfect almost.... ;)

Vet tyvärr inte det, står inte på SJs sida och det var nio pers före mig i kön när jag ringde så. Ska kolla igen imorgon. Kommer snart inpulsköpa en biljett så det är säkrast:).

(Jag hatar SJ)

Cheers

Köpt biljett än? If so, vad kostade den?

Köpt biljett än? If so, vad kostade den?

Nej, SJ krävde 2012 kr tur och retur och alla var nästa slut i och med julrushen. Är med all sannolikhet slut nu och finns de kvar får du nog punga ut två hundra spänn till ungefär.

Back
Top Bottom