The Moz/Smiths Top 100, Part 264: The Kid's A Looker

How do you rate The Kid's A Looker?

• Total voters
The song is solid 6.

Yeah 6 solid turds.

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt think it as bad as people are making it out to be, mostly the viva hate lovers i think, but its nothing to special either. i like the descending bit in at the end of the verse in the vocal and the rhyme was decent. id give it a five. recording was horrible but the chorus was funny to me underscoring the lyrics.

we aren't making it out to be bad. It's doing a beautiful job of being bad all by itself.

It's the worst of the interim songs. There are catchy parts but not enough to redeem it. I don't hate any Morrissey song so I gave it a 4. I'm glad it isn't too well known though because I hate for people to think that this song is representative of what kind of music he's making these days. Ya know?;)

I like it somehow, is so catchy and true the music business nowadays is like Moz describes, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, One Direction etc.

"Just add cash and stir and there you are another nonsense non-star, consumers line-up shoulder to shoulder"

So I give a 7"

The version on the extras of 25Live is the best available. It's got a few moments, but not enough to raise it above a 3 or 4.

Back
Top Bottom