The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Travis - your point was shit & you just can't right now because your point was shit.

If non-white people are outliers that you place no significance on then you can't also be predicting the fall of the West to those same insignificant outliers - if we can keep a hold of Dublin, Theatre & The Trade Union Movement we've got a lot of power.

OK, I've rested and I CAN now. I am prepared to explain why you are a moron.

Even in a highly diverse society, due to differing social habits, there are still going to be areas of life which are going to be remain disproportionately white. Even if the United States became 90% POC, rodeos are still going to be overwhelming white. That would not be a sign of white dominance. It is just a sign that other groups have little interest in rodeos.

Mexican dominance in mariachi music is not a sign of Mexican cultural dominance. It just means that Mexicans are the only people who care about mariachi music.

If we can keep a hold of The Trade Union Movement we've got a lot of power.

This point is particularly stupid. Trade Unions have been in decline for decades BECAUSE only white people care about them.
Corporations deliberately use mass migration to break up unions and to undermine working class solidarity. It's hard for workers to organize among themselves when they don't even speak the same language.

There was recently a leaked Amazon memo that completely gave the game away:
"Whole Foods employs roughly 95,000 people nationwide. Data collected in the heat map suggest that stores with low racial and ethnic diversity, especially those located in poor communities, are more likely to unionize. That’s a lot to unpack about your favorite place to buy expensive organic pasta sauce. When a Whole Foods suddenly pops up in a low-income neighborhood, it’s always a nail in the coffin that gentrification is in progress—and rents are about to go through the roof."

Such a sad existence. Racism is all you think about. Thankfully I don't have to be concerned with such nonsense
Racism isn't all you think about. There's your homophobia and misogyny as well, which I'm sure takes up quite a lot of your mental bandwidth, such that it is.

Are you claiming it's focused with no paranoid rants in the one fifth you read before getting bored?

I'm claiming that I had heard that it was unfocused and rambly a million times before I had even tried to read it. That's not exactly information you would have to read the book to find out..

Tell me how Hitler came to hate Jews. He spent 30 pages explaining it.

"Pride in one's own race, and that does not imply contempt for other races, is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

--Adolf Hitler, The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler, Note #5, February 1945 - April 1945
Having spent time in Japan and studied their culture, indeed what Ol Adolf said is true. They have a sense of pride and history and their strict immigration policy has kept their countries identity pretty well intact even with the US's/Europe's instrusions. When in Shinjuku I encountered a pimp who was offering me a lady, he was black but I'm sure just a coincidence

Also in regards to the Nazi's people forget Adolf had platoons of Arab Muslim soldiers which I find interesting

OK, I've rested and I CAN now. I am prepared to explain why you are a moron.

Even in a highly diverse society, due to differing social habits, there are still going to be areas of life which are going to be remain disproportionately white. Even if the United States became 90% POC, rodeos are still going to be overwhelming white. That would not be a sign of white dominance. It is just a sign that other groups have little interest in rodeos.

Mexican dominance in mariachi music is not a sign of Mexican cultural dominance. It just means that Mexicans are the only people who care about mariachi music.

This point is particularly stupid. Trade Unions have been in decline for decades BECAUSE only white people care about them.
Corporations deliberately use mass migration to break up unions and to undermine working class solidarity. It's hard for workers to organize among themselves when they don't even speak the same language.

There was recently a leaked Amazon memo that completely gave the game away:
"Whole Foods employs roughly 95,000 people nationwide. Data collected in the heat map suggest that stores with low racial and ethnic diversity, especially those located in poor communities, are more likely to unionize. That’s a lot to unpack about your favorite place to buy expensive organic pasta sauce. When a Whole Foods suddenly pops up in a low-income neighborhood, it’s always a nail in the coffin that gentrification is in progress—and rents are about to go through the roof."

So, they're going to wipe us out AND leave us entire professions they're not interested in?

I'm in the UK. Our trade union movement is diverse & has a large membership.

Racism isn't all you think about. There's your homophobia and misogyny as well, which I'm sure takes up quite a lot of your mental bandwidth, such that it is.
I reject racism and don't believe it exists and I fear no homo's but recognize the disastrous contributions of the "LGBT community" to society. Not into misogyny because I love woman and value what they bring to the table..from the kitchen, whist barefoot and pregnant ;)

So, they're going to wipe us out AND leave us entire professions they're not interested in?

1593787750846.png

And is in decline.

Nerak, he made a good point though. Since you read the book can you explain what Adolf had to say about Jews in it?

I'm claiming that I had heard that it was unfocused and rambly a million times before I had even tried to read it. That's not exactly information you would have to read the book to find out..

Tell me how Hitler came to hate Jews. He spent 30 pages explaining it.

His crap career. ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom