The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

Travis - your point was shit & you just can't right now because your point was shit.

If non-white people are outliers that you place no significance on then you can't also be predicting the fall of the West to those same insignificant outliers - if we can keep a hold of Dublin, Theatre & The Trade Union Movement we've got a lot of power.

I'm amazed that you've read as much as a fifth of any book.
Have you read Mein Kampf?

You enjoy it? Its on my list of reads

It's historically interesting. Very unfocused - he keeps meandering off for a paranoid rant.

If you can dig up a copy, The Politics of The Prussian Army 1640-1945 by Gordon A. Craig is more interesting.

It's historically interesting. Very unfocused - he keeps meandering off for a paranoid rant.

If you can dig up a copy, The Politics of The Prussian Army 1640-1945 by Gordon A. Craig is more interesting.
I'll certainly look it up but I'm gonna check out mean mr moustaches first. I find it interesting how all the Adolf Hitlerio documentaries out there always show him yelling and making speeches but they never give subtitles to them or if they do it will only highlight a specific sentence or two. It's almost as if they don't want people to judge what he's saying on its own merits but rather create a specific narrative

That makes you look pathetic not me. You and your 3 butt buddies are the only people on the site that down vote me. 99% don't care or give me positive reactions. I make you gammas spiral and you pathetically obsess over me. Once you trigger a gamma they don't leave you alone. Sad sacks
@Eldritch swiftly making my point right on cue

Stop making yourself look look even more silly you bell end, how can 3 people give you thousands of dislikes? Yesterday was my first response to any of your posts for a few weeks. You are an insignificant dislikeable idiot and my posts yesterday were meant to wind you up. You have no self control, you have no self esteem and you have no life outside of this forum, so it's a big, f*** right off from me, until next time I feel like winding you up. As Morrissey sang - You are my possession, you don't realise yet!

I'll certainly look it up but I'm gonna check out mean mr moustaches first. I find it interesting how all the Adolf Hitlerio documentaries out there always show him yelling and making speeches but they never give subtitles to them or if they do it will only highlight a specific sentence or two. It's almost as if they don't want people to judge what he's saying on its own merits but rather create a specific narrative

You're not really missing much.

Not that there's a lack of subtitles in UK documentaries.

Did somebody say Mean Mr. Mustard?

Stop making yourself look look even more silly you bell end, how can 3 people give you thousands of dislikes? Yesterday was my first response to any of your posts for a few weeks. You are an insignificant dislikeable idiot and my posts yesterday were meant to wind you up. You have no self control, you have no self esteem and you have no life outside of this forum, so it's a big, f*** right off from me, until next time I feel like winding you up. As Morrissey sang - You are my possession, you don't realise yet!
How? Easy. Take one guy named Truth and he gave me approximately 400+ dislikes alone, then add on the sodomy trifecta of you, eldritch and verso and a dash of ketamine and radish head and it adds up pretty quick. Don't be gay, own your hard work gamma

Besides all that who cares but you? That's why your weak you're obsessed with social approval. And stop flirting, you can't wind me up

You don't need to be in a majority to experience community - all you need is people you connect with & ways of connecting with them.

People talk about things when they're trying to work through them - most of my conversations in New York have been about theatre, ticket sales, scandals & trade unions (I can't believe how many people have to live on tips).

?

WTF????? Paris and now NYC?? just to talk white supremacist stuff like
the THEATER W in F???:blushing:

only white peeps talk about ticket sales, theater and trade unions?:mad:

what the next stop? Miami Beach with 'surface'???:lbf:

Yeah, except you're no good at it.

When did you become a Morrissey fan, when he started getting in hot water for his immigration remarks? It's clear you don't know very much about him. Morrissey's coyly used celibacy as an element of his public persona for about five years. By 1988, he was already singing about good lays. In any case, I have no problem with 'incels,' but it's very easy to see how sustained dejection can radicalize (your word, not mine) certain minds. I think it's extremely obvious that if your career took off, you wouldn't have taken the deep dive into white nationalism. Your cute little middle class upbringing had you expecting greatness for yourself and when it didn't happen, the blame game began.

Disregarding the fact that, once again, I'm not Jewish...don't people like you accuse Jews of being extremely tribalistic? In that regard, wouldn't they understand the concept of loyalty better than anyone? Which one is it?
?

bad showing Hugh, dissing incels and jews. You may have a WS problem is the way its looking.:mad:

"Pride in one's own race, and that does not imply contempt for other races, is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

--Adolf Hitler, The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler, Note #5, February 1945 - April 1945

?

so there was no need to go all the way to NYC to talk white supremacy there you could have done at closer tour stop.:rolleyes:

82a278b924050cf7e663cd9638b62ee6.jpg

How? Easy. Take one guy named Truth and he gave me approximately 400+ dislikes alone, then add on the sodomy trifecta of you, eldritch and verso and a dash of ketamine and radish head and it adds up pretty quick. Don't be gay, own your hard work gamma

Besides all that who cares but you? That's why your weak you're obsessed with social approval. And stop flirting, you can't wind me up
Check my reaction totals - I don't dish out dislikes, not even to dim, racist pencil-dicks like you. So stop lying and stop playing the pathetic victim.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom