The 'I'm Going Away for a Bit' Thread

Franzanna

In retirement
... Because there are far too many of these threads lingering. :p

Anyway, I make this thread because I'm going to Switzerland for a bit, and some people might get worried/unnecessarily ecstatic because they think I've either died or, if they've seen my current location, that I've run away. :p I should be back on here by Monday week, unless I really have died. :)

Well tell your sister she needs to share that entire stock, I'm gonna need a fair bit to try and flog to thorntons

Typical scouser. :p

have fun Frannie

Has Cornie been teaching you my name? :p

I'll have some too! Sounds sooo tasty :yum: :D

Have an enjoyable and safe trip Franzanna :)

Hope you have a good time!

Thank you, thank you. :) Best of all, I get to miss most of English. :D Although it would be the lesson where we get to watch a film. :tantrum:

ricola.jpg

:D

Safe & happy travels, Franzanna! Where to in Switzerland? I've been to Basel, my girlfriend lives there. :)

Sounds scenic. :) Enjoy. Post when you get back so we don't needlessly worry. ;)

We'll probably get back at about 11.30 p.m. or something crazy, so I'd have to wait until Monday. Still, I will post. :) Piccies as well, Trubz. :)

And now I am back for a bit (until this weekend). :) It was good, but I must go to sleep now. :) Good night, chaps!

I'm Going Away for a Bit... Again!

This weekend I'll be in Southampton with my papa to see The Smyths and ReOrder. I never stop going away. :rolleyes:

Also: this was created with the idea of being the thread where everyone can say when they're going away for a bit. :p

Re: I'm Going Away for a Bit... Again!

Also: this was created with the idea of being the thread where everyone can say when they're going away for a bit. :p

Shouldn't you create a thread for saying you're back too?
:p

Bump. :p

I'm not going very far, but I should be off Solo for a week due to my German exchange partner coming over tomorrow. Eeeek, I'm excited and nervous. :)

Bump. :p

I'm not going very far, but I should be off Solo for a week due to my German exchange partner coming over tomorrow. Eeeek, I'm excited and nervous. :)

What will you be exchanging with your German partner?:confused::thumb:

Jukebox Jury

What will you be exchanging with your German partner?:confused::thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Films, swearwords and presents. :p I managed to get her to like Strangeways, Here We Come as well. :D

Have fun!

What activities have you planned?

I'll have to talk in the past tense now, but we went to Thorpe Park with my friend and her exchange partner, played on Singstar and Lego Indiana Jones on PS2 and Wii respectively, watched films at the same friend's house with 10 other people and LOL'ed at LOLcats, amongst other things. :p

Bump! This was supposed to be a useful thread! :(

I'm going away for the weekend to Wales, boyo. Then on Thursday to Budapest, so I need to cram as much Hungarian into my brain as I can in a week. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom