The 'I'm Getting My Hair Cut' Thread

Franzanna

In retirement
... And I don't know quite how to get it done. :p

I'm thinking of a just past chin-length bob with a fringe, like Sandie Shaw had 'Long Live Love' era. Any ideas? And no joke ideas like a #1 or a quiff, thanks. :rolleyes: My Mama won't let me get it cut too short.

The Sandie Shaw idea sounds lovely but do you know if your face will suit the shape without looking severe? :confused:
Then again I really don't have a clue about hair. ;)
I had mine cut last week and this is vaguely similar:
florence_and_the_1.jpg

but not intentionally, I noticed the other day whilst watching some awful BRIT Awards programme.:o:p

I love Sandie's hair circa mid 60s.
6a00d414298a4e3c7f00e398de72d20005-500pi

I say go for it, just remember to get the frindge slightly arced, it narrows your face and stops it looking too severe.
I'm tempted to go for:
Marianne1964.jpg

I'm getting my hair cut Saturday morning.
I never get too much cut though. I'm a chicken.

I did get bangs a month or so ago.

The Sandie Shaw idea sounds lovely but do you know if your face will suit the shape without looking severe? :confused:
Then again I really don't have a clue about hair. ;)
I had mine cut last week and this is vaguely similar:
florence_and_the_1.jpg

but not intentionally, I noticed the other day whilst watching some awful BRIT Awards programme.:o:p

Don't watch the Brit Awards then, it'll only take you into some anti Gok Wan hell

Don't watch the Brit Awards then, it'll only take you into some anti Gok Wan hell

Why watching Brit Awards make them anti-Gok Won? :confused:

Morrissey won't be appering at Brit Awards, no one will be shocked to see his nakkd tammy in live. :p

Why watching Brit Awards make them anti-Gok Won? :confused:

I never said, I never said that Kewpie, and you know it :)

Morrissey won't be appering at Brit Awards, no one will be shocked to see his nakkd tammy in live. :p

I don't care, I've seen him in the flesh 3x now, and satisfied with that :)

Tags
hair indecisiveness
Back
Top Bottom