Morrissey Central "The Good People Are Out There Somewhere" (May 16, 2020)

I don't want or need anyone except myself and my wife. I have no gods and no masters.
I hope for your sake that you have had one too many glasses of red wine - if not, looking at your incoherent babble tonight, you really should seek some form of intervention. You are obsessing about a singer of minor hit songs from 25 years ago. Just let it go before you embarrass yourself and your family any further. Have some f***ing self-respect.

Well, so long as the foxes are OK. Now where's his words of praise for the healthcare workers, the bus drivers, the supermarket workers? I told you a couple of weeks ago to expect more of this, because it's literally all he has left to cling to.
you forgot to say MONEY,MONEY,MONEY.

That was not my point whatsoever. My point was that he has so few things he can cling to, so he repeatedly pushes the PETA, animal line. Not that that's bad in and of itself, though PETA are arseholes - my point is that to the exclusion of everyone else doing great things, he focuses on one thing and one thing only, because it's the only moral anchor he has left, everything else has disappeared, and it's his fault, and nobody else's.

What does your wife think of your Morrissey obsession, even though you don't like him? Does she not think you're a bit of a fruit cake?

I can't tell you what to like and what not to like - de gustibus non est disputandum - what I can say is that his current, extant incarnation is something I cannot reconcile with the guy from 1984. He is an isolated conspiracy theorist living with his mum (not a bad thing) and taking advice from people he pays, in a self-aggrandizing circle of affirmation.

WTF!! your moz obsession has you cussing in subspecies chinese :lbf:

What does your wife think of your Morrissey obsession, even though you don't like him? Does she not think you're a bit of a fruit cake?
What does she think of the rent boys and the mortgage?

Well, so long as the foxes are OK. Now where's his words of praise for the healthcare workers, the bus drivers, the supermarket workers? I told you a couple of weeks ago to expect more of this, because it's literally all he has left to cling to.
You pathetic f***

Stop focusing so much on Peter and he would eventually go away. He won’t leave because he enjoys winding you all up and the attention he gets. It’s all a game...

That's missing my point again. He's lost all goodwill he ever had with his espousal of all things right wing and conspiratorial. My point is he has one thing left he can hang his hat on. And that is dismal in itself. Everything else has gone. Imagine. This is all he has left.
What do you have? Your fake campaign?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom