The Ghosts of Moz-Solo Past

Johnny

I watched the Andy Rourke / Mike Joyce DVD last night.

It started me thinking of some of the old regular inhabitants of Moz-Solo who are no longer around.

In particular the fantastic Andrea (Andy) Ison who, as some of you may remember, was fascinated with all things Rourkie.

I think there was a genuine sense of community and support for Andy on the message board.

We all realised she was perhaps not of this planet but I looked forward to her off kilter rambles as she chased Rourkie up and down the country.

She once sent me a pot of jam which was lovely.

There's a lot of people...

Marisela
Reggie-Pepper
Reggie Kray
Karen
Martin
Brenda
Colleen
Witobloem
Mer
Robban
Urban
Malina
Nieve
Int'l Playboy
Natalie

Etc....they were smart or on Mozwa. lol

Marisela still posts comments on the main page. She seems like a gentle soul and probably got tired of the forums. Then again, these are well-moderated now but the main page isn't...

whatever happened to greasetea? I didn't always like his posts or agree with them but I guess he was original unlike that moron who tried (& failed) to copy him, the pimple on the arse of morrissey-solo or something like that, I see he's shut up since Bored outed him!

love

Grim

Where is 'slum mum 1974'? Seemed to just disappear...

Love PTxx.

Pam is busy because she's working at hospital.
I think she had a lovely holiday with her family in Florida earlier this month.

..Bluenose,Punchdrunk,Dumbledore and the sexiest woman ever to grace Moz-Solo...Gender Nectar.

I think sometimes as life rolls on and you get more responsibilities it's not so easy to find time to post.

I started a this same thread like a week ago and only like 1 person replied... f***ers! What happened to Pillow?

..Bluenose,Punchdrunk,Dumbledore and the sexiest woman ever to grace Moz-Solo...Gender Nectar.

I think sometimes as life rolls on and you get more responsibilities it's not so easy to find time to post.

where the f*** have you been yourself? Have you changed your moby number? I texted to wish you a happy birthday 31st August, and also to ask if you wanted Edinburgh tickets.

Hope you and the family are keeping well, hope to see you February!

P.s. Miss Ison is alive and well on Facebook, though she didn't add me as a friend :(

She still comes here under a new user name, but doesn't post often.

either tell us her new screen name or don't tell us you know. It's like you are just showing off you have moderator privileges. "Look at me, i have inside information that you don't"

it's annoying.

I'm jealous, that's all.

Lets all bugger off for a month or so just to see if anyone misses us.:(No one will ever miss me.I`m the wallflower at parties.Just go home cry and want to die.:rolleyes:

where the f*** have you been yourself? Have you changed your moby number? I texted to wish you a happy birthday 31st August, and also to ask if you wanted Edinburgh tickets.

Hope you and the family are keeping well, hope to see you February!

P.s. Miss Ison is alive and well on Facebook, though she didn't add me as a friend :(

Hey !!
You know where I have been.Getting married,having babies and living happily in Farmland:)

I've sent you a PM with my mobile as it had a wee accident a few months ago.Text me your number again please.

Had a birthday meal in Stockbridge a few weeks ago.My old stomping ground.

My wee girl is called Elise and is my pride and joy :)

Got tix for Edinburgh and still get to the occassional gig.Most recently Emma Pollock (ex-Delgadoe) and Sons and Daughters.

J x

Back
Top Bottom