The gentle truth of the camera eye

I meant he looked better than the most handsome movie star from any era. I can't describe what good-looking means. Just that I know it when I see it. e.g. Moz in the photos above. Jane Seymour in...well in anything prior to Dr.Quinn. Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street.
jane seymour?! :lbf: her face doesnt have any dimensions though! you gotta have dimensions to be good looking!

and im sorry but moz is NOT handsomer than alain delon in that photo. not a chance!!

and all I meant was that i had seen way better looking pics of moz than that photo that you had posted (like the one just above for instance)

Well, the hair was better in 1991 and the sideburns were a bit too big for my liking, but in 1992 he exudes a special kind of confidence and a sense of firm self-assertion which adds an insane charisma boost and physically he was at his absolute peak.

I would venture that you're more adept than I with regard to studious analysis and recognition of the individual components of the look, the finer points of coiffing and such, so I guess it's something more than the sum of the parts—some overall impression, involving nuances in aura and bearing and perhaps even a spiritual element—from which my judgement is formed.

The mature assurance and comfy masculinity you allude to is certainly a strong factor in that impression, though.

:rolleyes:

WTF???? Jane Seymour??? Because she wore pantaloons and rode a horse she is 'handsome' 😲

Gay Acton Photo admiration is catching on.o_O
Its a slippery slope, the gateway gay acton admiration, you start with Moz photos and end up gay admiring Hooky leg tats photos :blushing:
or gay Le 🐸 wig photos:blushing:

Peter Hook has leg tattoos? I didn't know this. Tried searching Google Images for clarification, but just ended up sifting through a ton of photos of Peter Pan fan ink. :sweatsmile:

Gay Acton Photo admiration is catching on.o_O
Its a slippery slope, the gateway gay acton admiration, you start with Moz photos and end up gay admiring Hooky leg tats photos :blushing:
or gay Le 🐸 wig photos:blushing:
Silly Vegan. The hair isn't the appeal - it's his eyes that could stop traffic. :love:

jm3.jpg
jm2.jpg
jm.jpg
jm4.jpg

I would venture that you're more adept than I with regard to studious analysis and recognition of the individual components of the look, the finer points of coiffing and such, so I guess it's something more than the sum of the parts—some overall impression, involving nuances in aura and bearing and perhaps even a spiritual element—from which my judgement is formed.

The mature assurance and comfy masculinity you allude to is certainly a strong factor in that impression, though.
It's all subjective too - and a question of how much perfection one can bare. 😉

:rolleyes:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has shifty 👁️👁️ which are almost mounted on his huge nose:nose:
appealing only if you are into having your wallet lifted.🤙

chances are 100 percent he has some dumb leg tats too. hes always
doing whatever that dumb hooky does, he is his idol👎

JohnnyOh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom