The Fable Of The Deer,The Elephant,The Lion,And Mr. Proper

D

DraizeTrain74

One day Mr. Proper was walking through the forrest, when he happened upon a deer rolling a joint. Mr. Proper says to the deer " don't do that, don't you know drugs are bad for you?" "Come running with me instead, it's much more fun." And so the deer goes running with Mr. Proper. The two friends haven't been running long when they come across an elephant sitting alone, crying and about to slit his wrist with a razor. "Don't you know suicide is wrong- you could go to hell for that", says Proper. "Come running with the deer and myself, the excercise will do you well and help to relieve your depression." The deer nods his head in agreement with Proper, and beckons the elephant to join them. Soon there are three friends, having an invigorating run through the forrest. Not long into their jog, the three cross paths with a lion who is enjoying a scotch whiskey. Mr. Proper sees this and says "don't you know alchohol is terrible for your body, Mr. lion? "why dont you come running with us, so you'll---- Mr. Proper is unable to finish his sentence, because the lion promptly knocks the shit out of him and renders him unconcious. The elephant and the deer look at one another perplexed, because they dont know why the lion has done this to their friend. "Mr. Proper was only trying to help you", they told him. "Help?" the lion answers- "every tuesday when Proper's parents are in the village selling potatoes, he has sex with his sister, smokes three joints, tries to slit his wrist, and drinks a bottle of jack daniel's- then the f***er makes me run around the forrest with him like an idiot."

Ever hear Mr. Proper tell his life story? OUCH! And Charlie Brown laughs at his family tree. Who's a retard/a drunk/senile/just a plain old loser. And we have not even gotten around to Mr. Proper yet. Go figga.

> One day Mr. Proper was walking through the forrest, when he happened upon
> a deer rolling a joint. Mr. Proper says to the deer " don't do that,
> don't you know drugs are bad for you?" "Come running with me
> instead, it's much more fun." And so the deer goes running with Mr.
> Proper. The two friends haven't been running long when they come across an
> elephant sitting alone, crying and about to slit his wrist with a razor.
> "Don't you know suicide is wrong- you could go to hell for
> that", says Proper. "Come running with the deer and myself, the
> excercise will do you well and help to relieve your depression." The
> deer nods his head in agreement with Proper, and beckons the elephant to
> join them. Soon there are three friends, having an invigorating run
> through the forrest. Not long into their jog, the three cross paths with a
> lion who is enjoying a scotch whiskey. Mr. Proper sees this and says
> "don't you know alchohol is terrible for your body, Mr. lion?
> "why dont you come running with us, so you'll---- Mr. Proper is
> unable to finish his sentence, because the lion promptly knocks the shit
> out of him and renders him unconcious. The elephant and the deer look at
> one another perplexed, because they dont know why the lion has done this
> to their friend. "Mr. Proper was only trying to help you", they
> told him. "Help?" the lion answers- "every tuesday when
> Proper's parents are in the village selling potatoes, he has sex with his
> sister, smokes three joints, tries to slit his wrist, and drinks a bottle
> of jack daniel's- then the f***er makes me run around the forrest with him
> like an idiot."

All of that is untrue,I say get yourself liquored up for all I car. get liquored up and get behind the wheel of your car,killing some poor undeserving sap out there,While your getting yourself near a bottle of hooch. good try at humor on my behalf. Wanna really laugh your nuttz off,look at your pathetic self in the mirror naked, that's sure to get a laugh. your mom liked the sex we had so much she laughed and said"where was Mr.Proper before I met your father"nice try though sh.itstain,how about you go back to doing what your good at? sucking on meat whistles fuggknuckle??

I second that.what the fugg are you saying? your name certainly says it all.

Back
Top Bottom