The Drivel Thread

Just watching rick and blossoms
It’s rather good...
Have you seen Shazz

Just watching rick and blossoms
It’s rather good...
Have you seen Shazz
I watched three clips floating around. There are two more I may watch. Rick is passionate about the songs, and keeping much of Morrissey's way of singing them too.

I and a girlfriend crashed a party at Ecole Polytechnique in Montreal, where they were playing The Beatles. We were just mischievous kids, but we danced to the tunes and fit right in. I think I ate some of their food too. It was dancing to The Beatles for about an hour, mainly. It would be several years later that Marc Lepine would gun down a classroom of female engineering students there, after telling the males to separate themselves from the females.

I never heard of Marc Lepine. You think rifke wrote him a bunch of love letters?
he does make a good point:

Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not][note 2] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since][note 3] women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.

and he was not too bad looking. so yeah, probably i would've! teehee

Just listened to You Should Have Been Nice to Me and thinking that it's meant for me. It's a very thoughtful song. In the restaurant, it never occurred to me to introduce him proudly. I was only terrified of being thought of as a slut, who would talk to other men while on a date. But it wasn't even really a date. Ibrahim was only buying me dinner.

Then, "You could have waited.". If I'd had faith that Moz wouldn't then wash his hands of me, I could indeed have waited. I did not have faith he would also, wait, for me. I've been stupid. And now I'm nearly 58 years old, he is 62, but he's looking fantastic. Sounding great, dancing still. Maybe he can be happy. He does seem to be.

"When I fell down, not for you to say I told you so." I did get down his throat over believing he hated Kylie Minogue because she's a hussy, as I identified as one myself. So I made fun of him for not being slim like Kylie. I believed he hated hussies, and so he hated me. I was being defensive, by being offensive.

I find the song extremely, intelligently beautiful. If only I had been intelligent rather than reactionary.

I've been reading Mozipedia and it turns out Morrissey was even muttering about Kylie Minogue backstage, drinking Corona and burping aloud. 2004. And I wonder when it was, that I walked away from him on Broadway. It was about 2009 Sleepy passed away I guess. I don't know, the timing, the significance of 2004 in relation to me and Moz. Could it have been when I was dating Calvin? I don't know, what year I dated Calvin, but I think he said on his Facebook page he and the girlfriend after me have been together 17 years, so, ah, I'm not sure if it was 17, but 17 years ago it was 2004, exactly, so, maybe it was Morrissey, I was emailing with, and, he was fuming I went and got seduced by Calvin.

I hadn't been paying attention I guess, to the possibility he was trying to work up the nerve to see me. That time on East 10th Avenue, it must have been him in the front yard with his friends, because when I got home his email saying "Did you pass by?", well, why did he lie to me and say he was east of me?

Had a dream during a nap today, about killing time with Russell. He was drinking some boozy cocktail, and we were shooting the shit. In reality I dislike him, but in the dream I just lived and let live.

Slept quite a bit today. Didn't paint, or go out for a walk.

I got some cash from the machine today, and exchanged some for coins in a store, so I'd have something to give the homeless person sitting against the brick wall outside, not that she thanked me at all. Maybe she's like I used to be, unable to communicate well, lost in thought, kind of mute. Looked like someone bought her something to eat.

I wonder what her story is. She didn't even have a hat or cup out to indicate she was in need. Just her knapsack etc against the wall. Perhaps she was hoping someone would read her mind, like I had hoped, on the cold Toronto street, Yonge.

I had a ream about Taylor Swift recently. I thought I didn't like her but in the dream I was hanging out at her house and she gave me this tiny piece of candy. It was small but very elaborate with all these layers. I asked her what it was and she said "Icebox candy." Probably made in a vintage icebox her stylist or decorator suggested.

I had a ream about Taylor Swift recently. I thought I didn't like her but in the dream I was hanging out at her house and she gave me this tiny piece of candy. It was small but very elaborate with all these layers. I asked her what it was and she said "Icebox candy." Probably made in a vintage icebox her stylist or decorator suggested.
i like icebox cookies. they're my favourite.

56621283f34556b33076ad339c0df97b.jpg

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom