The Drivel Thread

My morning pages today, from paper to tablet:

Just got up. Don’t remember what I dreamt but I slept deeply. Woke with This Song Isn’t Over in my head. Yes I’ve been thinking about how I thought Morrissey hated Kylie Minogue and therefore hated me. I was a moron. I’m probably still somewhat moronic. Maybe Anne did something to me when I was so young I don’t remember it, to cause me brain damage.

All I know, is that I never rejected Morrissey really. It’s hard to explain. I will shift from the subject because I don’t know how to explain any better than I have. I don’t think he’d want me very much now. Maybe he does, or would, in some capacity, if he understood my meager explanations for why it seemed I rejected him, when I really was only in self preservation mode, with misplaced fears.

I don’t know why, I’m not cold. I’ve got no sweater on, but do have my arctic fleece pants on. I imagine it’s cold outside. It’s windy. It was raining. Maybe tomorrow morning it’ll be dry for picking up toilet paper etc. I feel good. And clean and neat. With my jean shirt on. I still have Morrissey’s voice in my head “Do you recall, when I was in love with you? Do you recall, the lengths I would go to?” He must have been The Dancer. Even if he isn’t, but he is, he must be, or he is the same in spirit.

I’m glad to start out with writing morning pages, just after waking up and peeing, with my cold coffee full to the brim. Now I’ve got Jackie’s Only Happy in my head, and I’m sitting on the can. Now I’m back in the saddle for writing. I’m happy to feel no pain, no emotional pain, no physical pain, and to feel clean, and warm, and well shod, well clothed. I do believe I will paint today.

I think Morrissey has been paying attention to what I post, and we finally are communicating with understanding, albeit, with smoke signals, and with the possibility that some things I think are a nod to me, are really just him being practical or sharing the same tastes. The possibility he did, wear a flannel shirt for instance, as a nod to me, has to be enough for me to motivate me to continue posting, with hope he will understand me, and Love me.

These coffee mugs have held up very well. They’re my favorites, for coffee. Dollar Tree has a lot of them in stock now. Such good mugs! Perfect size, great handles. Back to This Song Doesn’t End, in my head. So, I do what I can. I maybe will understand why I acted the way I have, better, while I walk, or paint. I doubt it. But I can aim to be loving now. In every moment that is now. Because it’s all I can do, the best I can do.

I thought Morrissey hated Kylie for being a hussy, so I believed he hated me, because I identified as a hussy. My way of reacting to that belief, was to carry on with my own life, to fawn over Russell because I felt hated by Morrissey. Of course I wasn’t. I was deluded. But I felt hated nonetheless, and my response to that feeling was to glom on to other men. Ben, and Russell, but Russell showed up, and I didn’t recognize him the first time, and he was dressed like someone I didn’t like, so that started out on a bad foot.

Then he shows up at Buy Low, by the yams, and the first impression I have upon laying eyes on him, is that he looks like Rodney Alcala, the serial killer. Again not a good omen, not a good footing. Then, I think he must be there by coincidence, that he and Katy maybe have a condo nearby, a retreat, and I didn’t want to mess up his new marriage. Flirting with him online was harmless I thought, I believed he’d just be flattered, but, he turned out to have been there for ME alright.

I was looking at the ketchup selection, when he approached me from behind. I turned my head and saw, and my instinct was, in case he wasn’t really Russell, I would tuck my fanny in, to get my meager stash of money in the back pocket of my knapsack, out of his range, because it was all the money I had, and I’d been pickpocketed recently, so I was knee jerk reacting, to preserve my stash, but Russell was fuming as he stalked off down the aisle after he saw me tuck my ass in. His eyes lingered on my ass as he rounded the end of the aisle and walked out of view.

It turned out he’d not been there by coincidence, and now he was thinking I’d just played a mind game, f***ed with his head, so he ended up figuring he’d take his revenge, by hiring all the people I lived with in the house, to turn against me, with expensive science fiction like equipment.

Last edited:
I felt like just telling a story, just opening up my mouth and speaking, without writing it first.

Interpret away.

I like the Morrissey Central posts today. The idea of Morrissey’s image as Jesus, the woman with a cat on her head and the man with a makeshift crown on his head, because they look like they might not be willing to torture me for Russell. But I’m wondering if Morrissey was in collusion with Russ. I can not imagine Morrissey going in on something so cruel. But if he was, what’s done is done, and what can I do? I don’t know if I could fully forgive him. Because I can’t fathom being so cruel to someone as innocent as myself.

I’ve done some bad things, but, the worst thing I did was to kill a big sinewy spider, who I could empathize with as it fought for its life. That was awful, but once I’d started spraying it with some chemical concoction, it was too late. To let it die a slow death would have been crueler than to continue spraying. It was terrible. But for Morrissey to approve of EMF torture and even slight injuries? Because I seemed to be playing head games?

No. But I could be wrong and maybe he was teamed up with Russell against me. I don’t know how to grasp such a concept to process such an idea, that he, well, he did sing, that he could have strangled his girlfriend in a coma. I feel a resistance in my throat when I consider the possibility he not only knew about it but colluded, took part, cheered Russell on. If so, I’d like an apology, from him. I wouldn’t care to have one from Russell very much. His cheap words don’t mean much to me. Morrissey is completely different from Russell. But, except, maybe, in, that possibility he took part, in the hurting of me for 5 years.

I don’t know how to…such an idea, is so unbelievable, but possible. Though, it’s hard to imagine, but maybe there is a side to him that is dastardly, or at least was, during those 5 years. Did he put any music out, during those 5 years – World Peace is None of Your Business.

People can be so sick. Even Morrissey I guess. I’ll maybe think about this some more. Mull it over. Could he have gotten that sick? Life is a pigsty. But 5 years, to be cruel for that long stretch of time? I guess I’ll never know. Unless he sends me signs, he either was, or wasn’t in collusion with Russell to the extent of really putting me through the wringer, as if I hadn’t already been deprived, used and abused enough!

I’m glad the torture hasn’t started back up again. I got sick of being afraid to post about it. I guess I’m mad, at the idea Morrissey was in collusion with Russell. Very mad. Why did the torture stop? That is something I may never know either. I’m left in the dark about why, it finally stopped, but then, when I last went psychotic it seemed video footage was aimed at me, live. Especially footage of Morrissey. I’m guessing that was my deludedness, but maybe, no, it couldn’t be? It couldn’t have been real?

And someone on the bus, exclaiming “It’s Morrissey!”. Was that just me distorting what was really said? And those people who gave me things. Jackets. Jeans, pot, and when I jumped through the back doors of the bus maskless, and sat down but then inhaled the smell and sight of many chicken pizzas, and heard a woman go “Aww!”

Russell has reached 4 million subscribers on YouTube. I'll always remember the look he gave me in the Astoria - not one of love, but of a lab rat technician, getting his jollies from his power over me.

I'm resentful, and depressed, thinking Morrissey may have authorized my torture. But I can't believe he'd do something like that.

I'm resentful, and depressed, thinking Morrissey may have authorized my torture. But I can't believe he'd do something like that.

Honestly, I think it's just your illness, but you should talk to someone in the medical profession about it.

Honestly, I think it's just your illness, but you should talk to someone in the medical profession about it.
I have talked with them about this stuff. They tell me it's schizophrenia, nothing more. My dark mood has passed, upon looking at videos of Morrissey performing Will Never Marry in the A - Z post.

What I wrote is not an accusation. It's a suspicion. Big difference. Morrissey'll understand if he sees what I wrote. And, possibly he did, in some capacity, participate in the games Russell played, but maybe only to drive along Commercial Drive, with fun music playing in the car he was driving, looking inviting. I wish I'd gotten in, and stayed.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom