The Drivel Thread

Social scientists have demonstrated through studies since the 1960s that there was significant reason to be concerned about the accuracy of the eyewitness-identification testimony used in criminal trials. Although witnesses can often be very confident that their memory is accurate when identifying a suspect, the malleable nature of human memory and visual perception makes eyewitness testimony one of the most unreliable forms of evidence.

Social scientists have demonstrated through studies since the 1960s that there was significant reason to be concerned about the accuracy of the eyewitness-identification testimony used in criminal trials. Although witnesses can often be very confident that their memory is accurate when identifying a suspect, the malleable nature of human memory and visual perception makes eyewitness testimony one of the most unreliable forms of evidence.
it's not about accuracy of eye witness identification testimony--it's about her being schizophrenic and having erotomania. do you even know what those things mean? you think you're smart trying to explain her delusions with "studies" when knowing she is schizophrenic is all that is needed to understand. and if you know that, then why are you even questioning whether they're true or not? allowing her to explain and expand upon her delusions is just feeding them. the only appropriate response in this situation is to state unambiguously that "no, this did NOT happen". we ALL know it didnt happen. even light housework somewhere in her mind knows it didnt happen.

answer me this: if a schizophrenic person imagines they see a demon next to them holding a knife, is that inaccurate eye witness testimony? NO, it's schizophrenia.

i mean, she knows she has schizophrenia. she's been diagnosed with that, at least. but if she believes all of her delusions one has to wonder how exactly she thinks her scizophrenia manifests itself. are there some lesser delusions (ones that dont make her feel so glamorous and desirable) that she consigns as being schizophrenic delusions, but not these ones?

She gets treats for not barking so she has learned to bark uncontrollably until my friend gets the bag of treats and then she is quiet while she gets her treat.

I told her that this treat thing is turning into Lily pulling a big scam on her and she said that isn't rue and she's much better now but it's so obvious. If she was just quiet she wouldn't get the treat so she has to bark first.

It was a treat to see a picture of him looking at her recently, in his flannel shirt, sweatpants, and sneakers.

100_1666.JPG

Random picture of a kitten that came to eat a few times. It looks mad but it's just meowing. My friend trapped it and the cat rescue found a home for it but it was living in the bushes at first. Because I feed cats sometimes people abandon them there.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom