The Drivel Thread

If one of his ex lovers were here, they'd be able to verify, his cock is straight. No curve, and fairly large, but like a walnut shell when flaccid.

You know what? That's irrelevant and begins with the word "if" so it's meaningless and I don't want to think about that gross motherf***er's walnut shell cock. Thanks all the same.

The point is, sure you believe it but there is no evidence for it and it doesn't make any sense.
Like why would Morrissey send his band to your sewing class? And if he did why wouldn't he have them say something besides "I work for an Englishman."

BUT I think these things are traps you set for people for whatever reason and as soon as I start talking about it I've already been "caught."

I'm not sure if Alain White was there. I wonder if he was. I only got a good look at two them. One of them, I don't know his name, is compact and cherubic. I'm guessing he's a drummer.

And eyewitness testimony is often wrong. Once you saw the pictures then you were able to say "that was them."
See I'm not even sure some guys came to the class and "I play guitar for an Englishman" would get a red underline in a writing class, because it just doesn't sound like real things people say. But assuming that happened which is a huge assumption, there is a natural tendency for people to want things to make sense. So seeing their pictures later would offer a resolution to questions about what happened that day.

If you have ever read about recovered memory you know that memory is a really delicate thing and easy to manipulate.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom