The Cricket Thread

DrStatham

Spicy Chickpea Curry
Not sure if there is the interest for any kind of cricket thread, but we'll see how it goes as there is a football one...
So just post like whatever about cricket (proper or T2o nonsense ;)).

Notts started very well despite the draw against Yorkshire but their batting seems to have fallen off a cliff against Somerset... Still, with all the talk of Joe Clarke/Sam Northeast/Ollie Pope I struggle to see them getting into the test team in the near future anyway. Root wants to stay at 4 and Denly did enough at 3 to warrant another go. It's openers we need, so we should all just pray the Hameed keeps up this form or one of the two Notts openers goes well up until the Ashes...

I just knew you were a cricket ponce. Always cricket fans making stupid comments about football. Stick to your oversized jumpers you fooking pantry boy.

Notts started very well despite the draw against Yorkshire but their batting seems to have fallen off a cliff against Somerset... Still, with all the talk of Joe Clarke/Sam Northeast/Ollie Pope I struggle to see them getting into the test team in the near future anyway. Root wants to stay at 4 and Denly did enough at 3 to warrant another go. It's openers we need, so we should all just pray the Hameed keeps up this form or one of the two Notts openers goes well up until the Ashes...
Nuts in Notts!

Even I know saying Notts is seen as a crime in Nottingham.

cricket-on-leaf.jpg

This has gone well lol
I like cricket bro, but come back to me on the international stuff. The ashes for instance should be a ripper.

Tags
cricket sport
Back
Top Bottom