The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe he mentions the possibility of having a child during the time of this relationship. I don’t think he included it to say ‘hey look, I’m not gay’ I’m just saying that he may have included it to show that like a lot of people, one’s sexuality is more complex than just being labeled straight or gay.

But he does describe the thought of having a baby as an unthinkable act. I have had lots of chats with female close friends that have also included the flippant jokes of having a baby together. It is quite a common subject between gay men and their close female friends.

People in Manchester had links to people in Chester. I lived in Manchester and I had gay friends who travelled to Manchester at weekends to go out and vice versa. Chester did have a lot of prominence with regard to campaigning.

Nothing that is said above means it isnt Moz. "I dont think" isnt really convincing. How would he know unless someone has already contacted the site :)

I was thinking of Chichester. 😳 😁

I agree with you.

Now deleted, I actually misread Nerak’s post.

I appreciate your posts and point of view, thank you.

I’m sure we’re all interested in these NME back page correspondences.

Did you correspond with M? If so, is there anything more you can say about this?

I think too much on that subject may have already been said:) I will just add that there are letters and there were meetings and there was an agreement a few years later that they would not be released to the public after a request for them to be returned was made.

That isnt Chester. There are no stacks like that in Chester and there was no Gay Pride in Chester in 1981.

The first place to get a gay pride march outside of London was Huddersfield in 1981. There wasn't one in Manchester.

It would not be unrealistic to think people traveled from Manchester and all around to join that march, the 1st in the country outside of London.

It is so him unless he has a twin

He meant it was the Chester banner. Not the Manchester banner.

But I've ended up with other groups on loads of demos. Sometimes you end up chatting or you walk at a different pace.

We’ll both be going in circles on this subject of hiding or not hiding. But, if he is hiding as you say, then he’s not doing a very good job of it! lol.

Agree, that most wouldn’t give a shit If he was open. I mean, he may avoid the question, but at the same time answers the question just through his art and how he presents himself.
He doesn’t really avoid the question, I feel it’s more that he avoids the limits of the subjective intention behind the question.

He meant it was the Chester banner. Not the Manchester banner.

But I've ended up with other groups on loads of demos. Sometimes you end up chatting or you walk at a different pace.

yes I dont think the fact he seems to be walking on his own on the outside next to a Chester banner says he is from Chester.

Most stores won’t even let you in if you’re not wearing a mask. You’d understand this if you did your own shopping. Maybe ask your mother.
Most do actually. I don't consent to muzzles cause I'm not a weak pussy like you. Actually though I just got denied service at a Mexican restaurant for not complying. . This happened literally like 45 minutes ago . Was still hungry but it felt good. I asked the beaner what's it's like to live like a coward. He said he doesn't mind, just please leave

This is quite a good programme. I'd go for the theatre & the all night disco.
20200711_203716.jpg

No alcohol !!! What kind of hellscape....

Have you tried pitching a film?

And he doesn't have to run off with a girl - she just has to be in enough scenes to make her the co-star.

Have you even seen this film? There are several female co-stars. If not, why not? What kind of fan are you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom