The 150, 000 Wardrobe of Sarah Palin

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
If anything exemplifies the need for taxing the rich, I think this is Exhibit A

Sarah-Palin-wardrobe_43016266.jpg

And for those who still think she's Hot.

Sarah-Palin-wardrobe_43015830.jpg

i dont even care they spent that much on her wardrobe, but it gets annoying when she is going around saying she is just a simple hockey mom with all her winks and her "you betcha's"

if anything it amusing ,that many republicans around the country are in desperate need for campaign cash and here they are throwing that amount of cash at her wardrobe.
you can look well dressed on a far smaller budget.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how long it will be before this thread in merge.

If it makes any difference, this thread has nothing to do with her politics.

Thanks in Advance.

i dont even care they spent that much on her wardrobe, but it gets annoying when she is going around saying she is just a simple hockey mom with all her winks and her "you betcha's"

if anything it amusing ,that many republicans around the country are in desperate need for campaign cash and here they are throwing that amount of cash at her wardrobe.
you can look well dressed on a far less budget.

I think any Republican who contributed money to the RNC should demand a $150 outfit of their own.

Wait, what am I thinking? 1,000 people didn't contribute money to the RNC. All TEN people should demand a 10,000 Wardrobe makeover from the RNC.

She's the biggest phony biatch... Her damn wardrove is worth more than Joe The Plumbers house, and she keeps claiming to be just another typical hockey mom :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind her spending all the money on clothers with donations to the McCain/Pailn campaign, but the fact that she continous to claim to be just a simple mom enrages me... so fake!! :mad:

I wonder how many millions Cindy McCain spends on hers....

She's the biggest phony biatch... Her damn wardrove is worth more than Joe The Plumbers house, and she keeps claiming to be just another typical hockey mom :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind her spending all the money on clothers with donations to the McCain/Pailn campaign, but the fact that she continous to claim to be just a simple mom enrages me... so fake!! :mad:

i think i heard that the outfits Cindy McCain wore just during the week of the RNC came to around $300,000 :rolleyes:

I think they said Cindy's Earrings are $250,000. Any rapport those women could build with middle class women is lost the minute they get dressed.

i think i heard that the outfits Cindy McCain wore just during the week of the RNC came to around $300,000 :rolleyes:

So you would be upset that I own a few $800 - $1000 watches?

So you would be upset that I own a few $800 - $1000 watches?

If you're a teacher, I'd say you're inclined to spend your money however you want to.

Damn! bitch got ripped off!! :cool:

I think they said Cindy's Earrings are $250,000. Any rapport those women could build with middle class women is lost the minute they get dressed.

They are so stupid, completely retarded! Can't they at least wait till the election season is over to live like the materialistic pigs that they are??!!

If you're a teacher, I'd say you're inclined to spend your money however you want to.

Sweet - because I like my watches and was not about to give them up anyway.

political-pictures-cindy-mccain-150k-amateur.jpg

Hasn't Palin said all the clothes will be donated after the race and that was the intention all along? :rolleyes:

Donated to who? The Stepford Wives?

Tags
future president god help us lipstick pig million dollar hockey mom stepford attack dog
Back
Top Bottom