Morrissey Central "THAT WHICH CAN NEVER BE AGAIN" (May 9, 2020)

Healthy subversion in rock 'n pop

Jesse tweeted about the same video a while prior:

20200509_210013.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Little Richard was always ready.

Now that’s how Morrissey should gift the audience with his shirt, make them beg.

:cool:

Was also a huge inspiration to Bowie, who I believe owned one of Little Richard’s jackets.

Last edited:
Bless Little Richard, an eternal GOD of music, unlike “Moss”.

A real legend. Will always be a legend. Morrissey? Not so much.
Knobhead, I think you might have the virus, its the only thing that makes any seance with you, silly little boy....go find your mammy for your milk, that's if her Tits ain't full of gin..

Subversion used to be something we enjoyed in rock 'n' roll. It was what made it dangerous, edgy and exciting. Nowadays of course subversion in all forms of art is not tolerated by the gatekeepers of art: the media. So anything new and edgy simply does not gain any exposure and quickly dies - which is just the way they like it.

Looking back, Oasis seems edgy in comparison to the dire strangulated state of present-day rock 'n' roll. Morrissey, however, remains genuinely edgy because though his views are perfectly sensible and shared with the silent majority, they jar with the liberal-globalist line pushed by the all hallowed media so he must, by all means necessary, be derided and demonised for fear that his views become publicly normalised and acceptable.

For this reason I cannot think of a single current artist in rock 'n' roll who is as forthright and unapologetic in his subversion as Morrissey. He is part of a great dying tradition and I hold him in great admiration for this.

A real legend. Will always be a legend. Morrissey? Not so much.
...and up until yesterday morning I bet you could only name one song by the "real legend". Did you regularly post messages on a Little Richard forum to reflect the high regard you held for him, or do you just save that for singers you don't like?

...and up until yesterday morning I bet you could only name one song by the "real legend". Did you regularly post messages on a Little Richard forum to reflect the high regard you held for him, or do you just save that for singers you don't like?

Exactly. You caught me. Good grief.

Knobhead, I think you might have the virus, its the only thing that makes any seance with you, silly little boy....go find your mammy for your milk, that's if her Tits ain't full of gin..

After reading your post, I think you may want to put the gin bottle down.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom