Morrissey Central "Tell-Lie-Vision" (May 24, 2020)

0-2_mds2mx.jpg
0-3_agdywz.jpg
0-4_gqg9qx.jpg
0-5_swmuhj.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

She did really. And then she had a girl who moved in next door to her and they became best friends, and I became the butt of their jokes. She said one day, 'Paul, would you like some orange juice?' She lived up the top end of the street, net curtains and all that, the first to travel abroad on our street. We all waved them off as they departed, (her family, and her friends family) well it was a big thing in those days if someone went abroad. She and her friend were dressed in matching outfits. Lots of pink and white and general good health, as I recall. Anyway, I digress. No, previous to this there'd been an episode where she said, 'Paul, would you like some orange juice?' I said 'Oh, yes please'. Well, I took one swig and nearly died. She'd put pepper, salt, eggs and everything in that orange juice. Her and her friend found it highly hilarious. It was a shame because she was growing up and I was still living in a dream world. She was advanced beyond her years and I remember, one night she was wooing a guy from another estate and me and my friends were spying on them. They were at the top of our court and we were looking through the hedge of my back garden. Anyway, when they finally kissed I was couldn't help making a 'woo woo' noise. Our cover was blown. My friends didn't realise I'd been mortally offended by it all and the 'woo woo' was effectively me objecting at the altar when the vicar asks if there is any reason why these two shouldn't be legally wed.
There’s no accounting for some people’s taste in people. If you’re not quick enough to spot a scam, you get exactly what you deserve. Particularly poignant, where the Melvis fan is concerned. ;)

I know. She took pity on me later because she said her Mum had told her not to be so unkind to me. She DID make a point of telling me that she was only being nice because her Mum had told her to be. But I always remembered years before, when we played 'murder in the dark' in her garage (no windows, totally dark when the garage door was shut) and we had a really good grope. Oh the tingles that went up my spine.
Ahhhhhh. The one-eyed glutton for punishment! Typical current-day Melvis fan.

I know. She took pity on me later because she said her Mum had told her not to be so unkind to me. She DID make a point of telling me that she was only being nice because her Mum had told her to be. But I always remembered years before, when we played 'murder in the dark' in her garage (no windows, totally dark when the garage door was shut) and we had a really good grope. Oh the tingles that went up my spine.
A happy ending!

I was a reporter for 30 years and always tried to be fair given the deadline restrictions I was under. I never thought I was part of "the media." I was just a guy with a low-paying job. No one ever told me what to write nor how to write. Some folks here on this site wish to lump all the press workers into a giant non-existent group called "The Media" and call them all evil. That is so simplistic it is absolutely exhausting for me to even respond in this small way. But because I love Morrissey and his music I am doing so. People need to seek out legitimate news sources and take responsibility for the information they choose to place in their minds. Journalism is an important and increasingly dangerous profession to be in these days because of all of the angry misguided rhetoric.

I can't believe that someone who was once so fastidious and precious about the presentation of his releases (records, interviews, photographs - he always ensured he had the final clearance) is now content for crap online memes off Twitter to be presented as releases from the mind of Morrissey.
Wonder what he thinks of Dominic Cummings?

I can't believe that someone who was once so fastidious and precious about the presentation of his releases (records, interviews, photographs - he always ensured he had the final clearance) is now content for crap online memes off Twitter to be presented as releases from the mind of Morrissey.

I wish I couldn't believe it but I can.
Or rather, I can't believe that I can believe it.
Unbelievable!

you can build a wall around this thread and capture 90 percent of all the skinny nutters, including several fake pseudonyms.;)
corral them in and have them bounce from wall to wall like
tiny little higgs bosons.doh:

Lol you lot have got worse, clueless really clueless.

True. We have.

The reason moz let's Sam get away with stuff is due to Nanna moz. He isn't that keen on him beyond family ties

Not true.

The stuff Sam posts is influenced by moz, he just posts it to stay on the his uncles good side.

First part true, second part partly true.

Sam is also not working class he and his brother have been educated with mozzers money.

First part true, second part untrue.

Jesus this site has some shit for brains on it.

True.

I imagine that feeding a website with interesting materials is quite a lot of work, and Moz isn't willing to dedicate his time to it. Therefore, he leaves that task to Sam. He could find a more engaged or professional person to do it, and also from time to time write a few things... Not a regular blog, but a few reflexions on art, music, places ... things he loves.

I imagine that feeding a website with interesting materials is quite a lot of work, and Moz isn't willing to dedicate his time to it. Therefore, he leaves that task to Sam. He could find a more engaged or professional person to do it, and also from time to time write a few things... Not a regular blog, but a few reflexions on art, music, places ... things he loves.
Does he, actually, need a website at all?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom