Teenager Shot In Stomach

Emotional Guide Dog

Chairman Of The Bored
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1121766_teenager_shot_in_stomach

My wife just asked me if I was the gunman from the shooting on our old street last night. I said, 'No if it had been me, it wouldn't have been: "Teenager Shot In Stomach" it would have been "Three Teenage Girls Shot With Swine-Flu infused water pistol."'

Which do you think spurred me on to move house, gun crime or living in a street full of loud & obnoxious teenage 'wiggas'?

Shall we guess the race of the victim?

Go on.

Guess.

I'm going to narrow it down by going for 'white'.

I go with gun crime. Definitely gun crime. Final answer.

Nope, it was the street full of wiggas. I wanted to kill those motherf***ers.
I know it's racist but I'm came up with a catch phrase living in that street:

'Some black people are niggers, but not all niggers are black people.'

Anyone who's seen any white teenage girls in Manchester will know what I mean. I love Manchester but that's one shit f***ing legacy, namely that Manchester has made me racist, sexist & ageist all at the same time when i was none of those things in Chesterfield.

Wait... what?

I'm moving to Withington next week. I'm gonna get faaaat.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1121766_teenager_shot_in_stomach

My wife just asked me if I was the gunman from the shooting on our old street last night. I said, 'No if it had been me, it wouldn't have been: "Teenager Shot In Stomach" it would have been "Three Teenage Girls Shot With Swine-Flu infused water pistol."'

Which do you think spurred me on to move house, gun crime or living in a street full of loud & obnoxious teenage 'wiggas'?

Jeez! They'res some pretty wild threads on this site!!!

I thought you were gonna say it was that Iranian girl, Neda. But she died.

Utter Tosh
If it was Longsight, or Moss Side you'd be saying the same..... if someone had said to you 'which district was it in?' you wouldn't have said Fallowfield first choice....

Jukebox Jury

Welll actually: Aston Avenue (where the shooting was), you turn left at the end of the road, left again at the lights & walk 50 paces, you're in Moss Side. It's about as much Fallowfield as Rusholme is.

Does the fact that she (Neda) wasn't a teenager make any difference?

She was just pointing out that this thread could not have been about Neda b/c Neda was not a teenager. so yes, it makes a difference as far as this thread goes.

Back
Top Bottom