techie question about mp3 players

vivaissy

muggle, first order
hi,
i have a creative zen jukebox xtra mp3 player and i was just wondering if it is possible to transfer the list of tracks to something like word, so that i can print out a list of whats on the mp3 player.

any ideas? :confused:
cheers
issy

I don't know the software the player uses. however I would suggest this; Drag all the MP3's into a folder on your PC. Use winamp as your software player (download for free at winamp.com.) click on the playlist button in winamp, drag all your MP3 collection into the playlist. Then press "Ctrl Alt G" and this automatically exports all the titles and artists to an HTML document that can be easily printed or emailed etc etc.

thanks, that worked a treat!!

only problem is that there is more on my mp3 player than my computer can hold so i have to do it bit by bit!!

thanks tons for your help though
i should get it finished within the week! :rolleyes:

cheers :D
issy

Glad to see it worked. Actually you should just be able to drag the files directly from your MP3 player into the playlist, avoiding the PC storage issue, its only the data tags/names its transferring....

vivaissy said:
thanks, that worked a treat!!

only problem is that there is more on my mp3 player than my computer can hold so i have to do it bit by bit!!

thanks tons for your help though
i should get it finished within the week! :rolleyes:

cheers :D
issy

Back
Top Bottom