Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 26, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / Istanbul / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Speedway / Scandinavia / Will Never Marry / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / My Dearest Love / What She Said / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / Smiler With Knife // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by crawleyrocket

Last edited:
He was trying to introduce Crashing Bores by saying something like: "As you all know... the World is Full of Crashing Bores." But people were shouting stuff like "I love you!" and "Happy birthday!" (it was his birthday the previous Friday). So each time he started saying it, someone else interrupted. "As I was saying 10 minutes ago..." he tried to say it again and another interruption. It was pretty funny.

Meanwhile, not sure he actually played piano during Speedway but the new band line-up was interesting :)

Great gig

20150526_121224.jpg

Attachments

• 20150526_121258.jpg
    20150526_121258.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 10
I can't completely understand what he is saying? Why is the audience laughing? Can someone tell me what he is saying?

Maybe it's just me but I think for quite some time now Moz' voice doesn't sound confident when he is talking. It sounds rather hesitant and unsure and completely different to his singing voice. He looks comfortable when singing but not when he is talking.

I don't think he likes talking to people very much. sure he feels a need to communicate and conversation with selected few but in general I don't think hes a fan of people

Had this discussion with Fred this morning. I feel like there's a change in his demeanor when it comes to being interrupted by audience goers who shout at him now. I don't think he understands how his fans want "more of him" (even though he owes no one anything, nor would he do more things via social media...or more appearances/interviews/etc., rightfully so) and he doesn't give fans "enough" with just shows. In this day of being oversaturated with social media accounts from celebs, he falls short (which is his style, always has been) and the only way they can communicate with him anymore is to go to a show and hope to be heard (hence the yelling in between songs and, from what I'm seeing on here, the people wanting to stalk him pre-and-post shows). What I wish those fans would realize is that shouting out like that can destroy the show for the rest of the crowd if he opts to shut it down.

If you have also noticed over the last year or so, he doesn't hand the microphone to anyone, anymore. Probably due to the germs issue.

Had this discussion with Fred this morning. I feel like there's a change in his demeanor when it comes to being interrupted by audience goers who shout at him now. I don't think he understands how his fans want "more of him" (even though he owes no one anything, nor would he do more things via social media...or more appearances/interviews/etc., rightfully so) and he doesn't give fans "enough" with just shows. In this day of being oversaturated with social media accounts from celebs, he falls short (which is his style, always has been) and the only way they can communicate with him anymore is to go to a show and hope to be heard (hence the yelling in between songs and, from what I'm seeing on here, the people wanting to stalk him pre-and-post shows). What I wish those fans would realize is that shouting out like that can destroy the show for the rest of the crowd if he opts to shut it down.

Agree.

He's been pulling away from fans in general over the past year. Yes he did the signing, but during the LA trip nobody got past Damon. I don't blame him, as some fans (I'm looking at you, Clover and Johnny in a Coma) can be exhausting.

well I don't know enough about his stage demeanor to really say if its changed or not over the years but you may be right. its not just over saturation though imo but rather people have new expectations of interaction via web chat personal websites social media and otherwise and yeah im guessing this causes more instances of disappointment rather than glee. he always seems let down when he hears what people say with the mic when he hands it to them. we had a couple of shouters at the show I was at and a women in the know promptly told them all to shut up and that he would walk

Could somebody kindly upload My Dearest Love on YouTube? I nearly cried when he didn't play it on Wednesday night. I've always wanted to hear him sing it live. You Tuesday & Saturday night people are very lucky!!

Could somebody kindly upload My Dearest Love on YouTube? I nearly cried when he didn't play it on Wednesday night. I've always wanted to hear him sing it live. You Tuesday & Saturday night people are very lucky!!

I wish. people have said they took full video and the like but nothing come up yet. ryan and a person in the other tour thread also mentioned recording full shows. Im pretty sure ryan was at the one where my dearest love claimed to have been played but again nothing. someone said his voice cracked and that might be why no ones scurrying but who knows really. not worth the energy worrying about it. itll either pop up or it wont either way

hey,
I'm trying to upload this again
try in about 8 hours after I posted this message (it's a 2.2GB video)

apparently it'll be visible here:
http://youtu.be/w8nEUD8Ky74

Morrissey Live at Sydney Opera House
26 May 2015
4 songs
19 min 48 sec
part 5 of 7 videos
My Dearest Love / What She Said / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder

YES - if this works, I'll upload other parts of the show eventually (our internet speed is shit and i can only do so much at once).

everyone seems to want MY DEAREST LOVE (natch !) so I thought I'd try this section first.

hey,
I'm trying to upload this again
try in about 8 hours after I posted this message (it's a 2.2GB video)

apparently it'll be visible here:
http://youtu.be/w8nEUD8Ky74

Morrissey Live at Sydney Opera House
26 May 2015
4 songs
19 min 48 sec
part 5 of 7 videos
My Dearest Love / What She Said / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder

YES - if this works, I'll upload other parts of the show eventually (our internet speed is shit and i can only do so much at once).

everyone seems to want MY DEAREST LOVE (natch !) so I thought I'd try this section first.

Legend.

Farrrrrrk
Now it says this video is removed because it is too long
Jeeeeebus
Anime got a clue here?
I see PLENTY longer videos on YouTube !?!?!

Farrrrrrk
Now it says this video is removed because it is too long
Jeeeeebus
Anime got a clue here?
I see PLENTY longer videos on YouTube !?!?!

Well that's a pain in the arse.

farout.... what a hassle this youtube crap is.
but i don't hafta tell you that, with all the shit they've put you thru
i'll try again
[edit]
TRY NOW

https://youtu.be/w8nEUD8Ky74

i didn't actively put it to private as far as I can recall.... weird

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom