Morrissey Central "Strangedays, Here We Come" (April 26, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Strangedays, Here We Come - April 26, 2020

0-1_tw8ldx.png

Related item:

I'm sure now I've had a little think, its at the Hollywood bowl Nerak, if you have a deek, the let me know....
I’m going to check CB. Your reputation’s at stake. If wrong, you will have to spend your time on here conversing with Benny, only.

I’m going to check CB. Your reputation’s at stake. If wrong, you will have to spend your time on here conversing with Benny, only.
I didn't realize I had any reputation what so ever..... any how me and Benny are good at the moment, we are like a pair of olde queens really, I love him, he hates me....

The effluent from that plastic shirt he’s wearing murdered thousands of fish.

Just saying.

Who the f*** are you and why would anyone want to converse with you anyway? Come to think of it, I don’t see your name on this list - anywhere.

We’re fresh out of space for farts in the ether today, kiddo. If you’re looking for the “Converses with daft, wee twats” department, it’s down the hall.

Get in cue and bring bagged lunch.

I didn't realize I had any reputation what so ever..... any how me and Benny are good at the moment, we are like a pair of olde queens really, I love him, he hates me....
It’s bad news Caz Baz... but your dog’s going to be fit.

Who the f*** are you and why would anyone want to converse with you anyway? Come to think of it, I don’t see your name on this list - anywhere.

We’re fresh out of space for farts in the ether today, kiddo. If you’re looking for the “Converses with daft, wee twats” department, it’s down the hall.

Welcome back.

Who is this f***ing joker Hovis, anyway I know you and nerak have searched, I won't settle tonight as I know...... FWD , end this silliness and please enlighten us and the sleep will , still not relax....us, its an age thing.....

Who is this f***ing joker Hovis, anyway I know you and nerak have searched, I won't settle tonight as I know...... FWD , end this silliness and please enlighten us and the sleep will , still not relax....us, its an age thing.....
It has been played 161 times live - I know of gigs where the full lyrics are sung.
I'm not really following the discussion here, but, can you narrow it down to a specific gig?
Regards,
FWD.

It has been played 161 times live - I know of gigs where the full lyrics are sung.
I'm not really following the discussion here, but, Can you narrow it down to a specific gig?
Regards,
FWD.
Im thinking of , at the Hollywood bowl , say from ringleaders. Onwards , good luck olde boy, I'm sure to he'll I've heard it.....

I'm not really following the discussion here, but, Can you narrow it down to a specific gig?
Regards,
FWD.
We'll for Christ sake.... name the gigs....

He’ll be googling it. There must be a website that has the answer.
Your right, my pacient in none, 161 is a good score, I'm sure I've heard it still... come on pal, its there somewhere, my full respect for doing this.... even nerak has gone silent, come on folks we can do this, if Hovis at 98 can raise 50 billion quid , well get a 4kin move on....

Regards,
FWD.

It's all my fault. I noticed he misses out the National Front Disco bit in all of the versions I've managed to hear.

You'd definitely know more than me.

Baz remembered him singing all the lyrics at one of his Hollywood Bowl gigs. I haven't come across it.

It's all my fault. I noticed he misses out the National Front Disco bit in all of the versions I've managed to hear.

You'd definitely know more than me.

Baz remembered him singing all the lyrics at one of his Hollywood Bowl gigs. I haven't come across it.
Awe, well shit, I'm wrong then , all the sleuths on here and yous have tried all your best, I've went through all of my CDS , about an hour ago , just to make sure it wasn't on a b side ECT, of course wasn't... Hovis your right, my slight minute reputation has slid further than once spoke about....... f*** it you once mover of health and safety Jack....are you still in that game, by the way... myself I'm in public protection , high risk offenders.....

Full phrase:

(around 41:00).

PJLM already answered this & posting mp3s from various dates to substantiate something is a bit OTT. It is only said once in the song despite all the 'national's...

20200428_040204.jpg

(Point 4).
Regards,
FWD.

FWD, thank you, hard work done as ever, my reputation still remains in many tatters, hey but you got there.... many bows , and much hand waving in your direction , we all heard it here, FWD VIVA YOU, NERAK, HOVIS, CARLISLEBAZ VIVA YOU TUBE, BUT ITS ALL ABOUT YOU FWD, I luff you, again.....

I even forgot that he rolled , the ffrrront disco.....and that just makes that song more powerful. ....... sleep tight small ones and thank us......

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom