Morrissey Central "Strangedays, Here We Come" (April 26, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Strangedays, Here We Come - April 26, 2020

0-1_tw8ldx.png

Related item:

'you' dumb f***er...

Paul Joseph Watson is one of these dime-a-dozen intellectual dark web guys who capture the imagination of the sort of middlebrow, undereducated slobs that Morrissey has become. So depressing. For the love of god, take the man's internet away.

Reckon it does not mean anything because the California Son is American. Reckon I always reckon wondered how difficult it was for the California Son to do this gimmick when it had be done a 100 times before by real Brittish bands and you never see Americans go to Bruce Springsteen or Chuck Berry concerts with American flags. That is what you delusional wacko foreigner terrorists problem is here, you equate music with nationalism like going to a Who concert with a Brittish flag or going to a concert for that bitch who sings 99 looft balloons and bringing a Nazi flag because you don't have any culture and no accomplishments. You people are lost inn nnn nn n nnn nnn n it.

Real Brittish people except for those dudes in the Stones who are confused.

who jack.jpg

stones.jpg

Two things here:

1) Are we surprised that Morrissey follows this racist arsehole? No.
2) He went on an epic meltdown yesterday after being unfollowed by Piers Morgan. Go find it.

Every day is a new low in Morrissey land

Two things here:

1) Are we surprised that Morrissey follows this racist arsehole? No.
2) He went on an epic meltdown yesterday after being unfollowed by Piers Morgan. Go find it.

Every day is a new low in Morrissey land

Yes, that "I've been unfollowed by Piers Morgan" meltdown was one the most hideous, pathetic things I've ever seen on Twitter. Which is (as Bananarama and Fun Boy Three remind us) really saying something.

How desperate must you be to want to publicise the fact that your photo was tweeted by one of the worst squalling, priapic toddlers ever to infest Twitter? I mean, how desperate?

What I want to know - is it Sam, or Morrissey himself, who spends all day Googling his name to see what results come up?

elementary my dear Watson.guy highlights whats wrong in the world,usual suspects on here in uproar.
in what way is he racist.if you don't agree with at least 4 of the above you are RACIST.

elementary my dear Watson.guy highlights whats wrong in the world,usual suspects on here in uproar.
in what way is he racist.if you don't agree with at least 4 of the above you are RACIST.
Because he is, you brainless, apologist, kneejerk bag of arsewash.

*EDIT* - you know, maybe I'm wrong - maybe it's just coincidence that most of his followers display racist behaviour. That must be it.

Last edited:
Because he is, you brainless, apologist, kneejerk bag of arsewash
have you not got that dry cough and high temperature yet,when I think of people lying on their death bed and theirs people like you walking the streets.yer a waste of a beating heart.

Watson is a far right nut job. A proper big mouth of the lowest order.

What the hell has happened to Morrissey?

Watson is a far right nut job. A proper big mouth of the lowest order.

What the hell has happened to Morrissey?
That's at his core and who he is.
What is more/worse he is proud of himself.

Reckon it does not mean anything because the California Son is American. Reckon I always reckon wondered how difficult it was for the California Son to do this gimmick when it had be done a 100 times before by real Brittish bands and you never see Americans go to Bruce Springsteen or Chuck Berry concerts with American flags. That is what you delusional wacko foreigner terrorists problem is here, you equate music with nationalism like going to a Who concert with a Brittish flag or going to a concert for that bitch who sings 99 looft balloons and bringing a Nazi flag because you don't have any culture and no accomplishments. You people are lost inn nnn nn n nnn nnn n it.

Real Brittish people except for those dudes in the Stones who are confused.

View attachment 56174

View attachment 56175

john_lennon_union_jack_coat_sweater.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom