Strange/unexpected Moz references?

I've had this book on my radar (mentioned here in 2011), but I think the thrust of its contents were given as a talk by the author via FB.
Edit - FB won't embed here, will post as a download in a min or paste this minus the spaces:
w w w .facebook.com/londonirishcentre/videos/261324398565820/

View attachment 70614

Whole thing as MP4:
FWD.

Thank you!!!

I have this on DVD, but I suspect this may appeal to the frinks & new fans.
It is minus any foreign subs across the screen & 'hipsterdisco' tags.
Morrissey - We Hate It...
Live at The Policeman's Secret Ball - The Big 30, 1991 (link should go to correct time stamp).

Unfortunately YT is being an arse about linking here, so click 'Watch on YouTube' above and it will be viewable if you aren't age-restricted on YT 🙄)

Regards,
FWD.

I have this on DVD, but I suspect this may appeal to the frinks & new fans.
It is minus any foreign subs across the screen & 'hipsterdisco' tags.
Morrissey - We Hate It...
Live at The Policeman's Secret Ball - The Big 30, 1991 (link should go to correct time stamp).

Unfortunately YT is being an arse about linking here, so click 'Watch on YouTube' above and it will be viewable if you aren't age-restricted on YT 🙄)

Regards,
FWD.

Nice. This seems to be of slightly better quality than the previous uploads.

Posted here solely for the amusing detail of The Smiths being described as a duo :cool:

Do you want a print/shirt of Just-for-Men Johnny riding a blue seahorse {not a euphemism}...?

That is a rhetorical question, obviously.

ps ~ that fella does some nice cheeky stuff, but he appears to be a Moz-free zone. Does pretty much every other alt/indie type under the sun, except M. Unless he has retroactively banished any M from his timeline in this New Stalinist Funtime we live in.

This, though, is beyond undiscussable ~

Do you want a print/shirt of Just-for-Men Johnny riding a blue seahorse {not a euphemism}...?

That is a rhetorical question, obviously.

ps ~ that fella does some nice cheeky stuff, but he appears to be a Moz-free zone. Does pretty much every other alt/indie type under the sun, except M. Unless he has retroactively banished any M from his timeline in this New Stalinist Funtime we live in.

This, though, is beyond undiscussable ~

Yeah, he won't do Morrissey because Morrissey is racist. I saw an exchange on Twitter.

One of the ones that pretend it was the guitarist that made the Smiths. 🙄

Yeah, he won't do Morrissey because Morrissey is racist. I saw an exchange on Twitter.

One of the ones that pretend it was the guitarist that made the Smiths. 🙄

í did spot a cartoon featuring the "To die by your side..." line, which was written by a right rrracist. Or was that one of the lines that Andy chipped in on...?

But he put it with two lesbians snogging, so no harm, no foul.

Although he mustn't have gotten the updated advice from The Collective: it's all about the drums Mark. Mike's thumps say everything to us about our life :thumb:

í did spot a cartoon featuring the "To die by your side..." line, which was written by a right rrracist. Or was that one of the lines that Andy chipped in on...?

But he put it with two lesbians snogging, so no harm, no foul.

Although he mustn't have gotten the updated advice from The Collective: it's all about the drums Mark. Mike's thumps say everything to us about our life :thumb:

Oh, I've actually seen that one before. I liked it. Thought it was rather refreshing compared to the bulk of generic hetero-centric artwork you see on Instagram etc...

Completely absurd of course, considering it were straight men who created the real legacy of The Smiths...

Oh, I've actually seen that one before. I liked it. Thought it was rather refreshing compared to the bulk of generic hetero-centric artwork you see on Instagram etc...

Completely absurd of course, considering it were straight men who created the real legacy of The Smiths...

This is nice ~

He sure makes "morally indefensible" look pretty :hearteyes: ~

But this is cool? Triple-whammy of Nazi chic ~ Leni, Bowie, Bernie...

This is nice ~

Mark is not thinking enough.

Far Out have done TWO articles with a disclaimer about right-wing views blah de blah looking back at Morrissey in the olden days when he was kind & acceptable & was only accused of being a racist paedophile rather than a misogynist Nazi like now.

This is what people do to outsiders - they demonize them. The irony is off the scale.

Also - picking up on his social awkwardness as if he does it deliberately & doesn't have anxiety, which he's mentioned (or another condition, unmentioned but possible) is a real hostage to fortune.

Edit: they are nearly nice to him though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is nice ~

I like all of them. Only wish the colours would pop a bit more.

The Ideal For Living one is fab.
And it's okay, you know, because they weren't real Nazis. They only did it for ART.

For info: the above is all Iron Bridge.
1st 3 = Cherokee Sessions.
Rest = Miraval Sessions
I suspect Harriott has bought Music Lesson: The Unreleased & Rare of Morrissey or is sharing things from here as 'premieres' on YT.
All available via the download section.
FWD.

This is for strange references, right?

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom