Strange/unexpected Moz references?

are sightings supposed to be posted in here?
its also neither strange or unexpexted to see moz in a recordstore like he was seen yesterday
moz has been seen in chigago shopping yesterday

a few weeks ago he has

not directly moz related but a few days ago I saw a tv show called durch die nacht mit. (through the night with.. )where two artists meet up (james franco and poet frank bibart) and they went to the hollywood forever cementary at nightime. the place where moz took a few promoshots and an interview in 2009

It's nice to see he's getting out like a normal person. Hopefully the Chi-town throng lets him shop/drink/eat/pee/whatever in peace.

Danny Baker Show - they just did a Smiths/Moz football 11. The only one I can remember at the moment is "Phil Jevons Knows I'm Miserable Now". Oh, and "How Souness Now".

P.

Last edited:
Mark Kermode relates this film to M's worst song..

Makes me wonder if Mark Commode has ever even heard a Morrissey song, the way he describes them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I was thinking..

In his defense the movie he was describing, though interesting theoretically, does look like a terribly boring take on something sublime. :p

I'm listening to Jarvis' Sunday Service which was broadcast on Sunday 13 November from iPlayer.

Jarvis played a record for his mother who was born on 13 November.

If I remember correctly, Morrissey's mother was also born on the same day?

What a coincidence!

morrissey on "american horror"

name checked by the teen daughter on the hot new series- said something like- " u wanna listen to morrissey on my ipod? hes realy miserable and hates eveybody" to her boyfriend-

I'm not sure how long this site has been operating, but I've just found it today, as you'd expect there are a few Smiths / Morrissey references in it

Queer Noise - The Hidden History of Manchester's Gay Music Culture http://www.mdmarchive.co.uk/queernoise/timeline.php?page=timeline - Hand in Glove, Debut album, Piccadilly Palare and others are all featured.

Dave

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom