Strange/unexpected Moz references?

I'll leave this here for curiosity's sake - put up on YT today.
It appears to be a tiny bit better quality than previously circulated.
I haven't got time to dig out my VHS copy or compare digital copies, so judge for yourselves.

Regards,
FWD

Looks like a re-encoding of the 2006 rebroadcast has surfaced on YT today - looks and sounds good - definitely worth a watch:

Regards,
FWD.

Russell Brand talks about the death of his cat Morrissey - not had time to see if there's any Morrissey anecdotes:

Edit: no real Morrissey content.
Regards,
FWD.

Mark Nevin did a "Kill Uncle" listening party on Twitter tonight via Mozarmyquiz.

Do we know more about the moz statue? Is it full life-sized? Did they take an impression of his face for it?
wouldn't think so lanterns,there are some amazing sculptors out there especially in the far east,arnie kim is the best of the bunch,the the models these guys roduce are out of this world.

wouldn't think so lanterns,there are some amazing sculptors out there especially in the far east,arnie kim is the best of the bunch,the the models these guys roduce are out of this world.
I only kiss the original (impression) !

Another interesting item, but not a market place or collector's corner candidate really.
Gary Day is auctioning off this jacket via his friends list:

20200416_033216.jpg

FB_IMG_1587004284409.jpgFB_IMG_1587004281179.jpgFB_IMG_1587004279168.jpgFB_IMG_1587004277245.jpgFB_IMG_1587004275377.jpgFB_IMG_1587004273462.jpgFB_IMG_1587004271291.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Another angle:

FWD.

Conformity in the UK: The Unbearable Wokeness of the UK Punk Scene - VILE Media
Apr 20

WRITTEN BY LEWIS

Excerpt:
In our increasingly globalised society where the mere mention that mass immigration and open borders might not be a good idea can get you hounded out of your job, or calling out the shifting demographics within our country is met with ridicule and censorship, Nationalism truly is the new punk rock.

...Luckily, we can still find true anarchic spirit in more well-seasoned counter cultural icons. While not a ‘punk’ in the traditional sense, Morrissey is a rare example of a musician not holding back in attacking the sacred cows of the liberal establishment. He has rightfully blamed the disappearance of British identity on mass immigration, called out the pathetically weak response by our politicians to the Islamist Manchester arena bombing in 2017 and criticised political correctness. His increasingly nationalist views have divided fans of The Smiths and made him the target of a witch hunt in the mainstream media and music press in recent years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom