Strange Statistics

How would gay people be able to live in a dictatorship where censorship rules?

I know David believes in an open society and freedom of speech unlike you.

That's not what the concept means. "Freedom of speech" doesn't mean there aren't repercussions from what you say, especially if you engage in blatant hate speech.

That's not what the concept means. "Freedom of speech" doesn't mean there aren't repercussions from what you say, especially if you engage in blatant hate speech.

You read too much into it without knowing the background. This has nothing to do with you and I am surprised I have to point that out as it is pretty obvious. Go away to some other place where you can feel violated.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being effeminate. There is absolutely nothing wrong with young boys acting "girlie". There is absolutely nothing wrong with my boy not being a white heterosexual. You are a racist, too.

Kindergarten monster much?

Playing the racist card is so 90's and frankly no one gets upset when that is aimed at them these days so find a new arsenal of words cause I doubt you have the ability to use violence.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being effeminate. There is absolutely nothing wrong with young boys acting "girlie". There is absolutely nothing wrong with my boy not being a white heterosexual. You are a racist, too.

You should read what you replied too one more time. Getting mad and replying too early really is a big problem online. It actually looks like you are all those things you accuse someone else of being which is interesting. There is no wrong or right today it seems and maybe that is why the world have such gigantic problems with everything. I just blame bad parents and all that got kids when perhaps they should have opted out of that and the rest of us just have to pay and pay for their kids.

You are talking about two completely separate things and I think you have a lack of knowledge when it comes to the law. Anyone has a right to say they hate this and that and someone but if they make threats then it becomes something else. That is the difference but people forget that just as they forget that even using violence does not always mean you get charged as it depends on the injuries and a lot of other circumstances. In many countries charges are dropped even in quite severe cases early on.

You must stop confusing opinion with threats but I know a lot of people are easily violated and feel as if they have been threatened as soon as someone does not agree with them and you are one of those people it seems. God knows how you handle reality and your daily life as these are indeed new times when people like you will probably not cope so well.

Why do I suddenly want a Subway sandwich? This isn't gay. It's paedo.

Yes, it is and you have to ask yourself how a state run tv station can allow it and what type of person directed that show. It isn't innocent and taking into account the times we live in where children are used and exposed those types of actions are not at all appropriate in any way, shape or form.

That is what you get when you allow marxists to run the show on tv and at kindergartens and in schools.

Back
Top Bottom