Spent the Day in Bed - the perfect song for the Corona virus

Yeah ok toejam, go ahead and dispute the fact more people are dying from flu and heart disease.
Schools being closed is a good thing

Vegan Cro plays at being a dick and plays that persona well. You on the other hand are probably the biggest moron ever to appear on this site. It's no wonder you have so many dislikes.

I was in Argentina last month (well February). It seems like a lifetime ago now. I went to Buenos Aires and saw Racing Club vs Independiete Iguaza waterfalls, Mendoza wine region and Salta. Loved it.
I hope to return and see Patagonia.

By the way I thought the measures in place in the airports far exceeded the UK's C-19 virus response.

Love the Larkin quote in your footer.

Vegan Cro plays at being a dick and plays that persona well. You on the other hand are probably the biggest moron ever to appear on this site. It's no wonder you have so many dislikes.

Surface plays at being thick and plays that persona exceptionally well.

Its only a matter of time before your statement will be disputed. By the looks of it, coming faster than anyone wants.

You're talking hypotheticals. What I said was a statement of fact. The average age of death of covid is approx 84. Elderly in poor health. Flu will still continue to cause more deaths but nobody cares because it's expected.

The whole thing is a f***ing joke. There's been killer flu viruses before and governments didn't give a shit. The winter of 14/15 for instance. 28,000 mainly old people died from it in Britain.

It's more infectious than flu. It's not really how many people who will die that's the problem, it's how many people will get it at the same time.

I am afraid of you because i know you are a bit racist and i am from Argetina the 3rd world..So i know what you think of us,but i tell you that you are very wrong,very ugly news reaches my country from the United Kingdom there were 576 deaths yesterday. And not to mention the U S.with D Trump at the head who did everything wrong ,in Argentina there has been a quarantine since March 20 and luckily and also unfortunately we have 34 dead,and we tremble knowing how ,they are going in the 1 st world....our president told us that he prefers to preserve life before anything else , Argentina was designated by the OMS one of the 10 countries to test medication agaiisnt the virus.
This is virusis a new variant of the coronavirus that already existed,it is very contagius there will be no vaccines for a year and half.,and it is not comparable with the influences virus,since for these there are vaccines , in addition although it attacks omder people ,and people with comorbidities the are also many cases of young people and healthy!!! .It is information that happened to you .i hope that this Chinese virus is controlled,it is wreaking havoc all over the world.Good luck to everyone!!!????????????

You're an idiot. Viruses don't simply spread like bacterial disease.

I hope you enjoy your highest corona infection and death rate in the world. Schools definitely were closed for good in whatever Buttf***, Idaho you were brought up.

None of those numbers are accurate and it kills people who were already vulnerable and would probably have died from flu anyways. Look at the average age of death. I worked in the ER at John's Hopkins for 8 years and you're a troll that watches BBC. Keep living in fear you pussy

Last edited:
How about you stop talking about things you know nothing about? The Covid-19 is a new virus for which humans have no antibodies, no exposure, no immunity, unlike Influenza, and that's why it's dangerous, because it has the capacity to kill millions who are unprotected.

That white coat you're wearing with No.1 on the back is not a doctors coat...all inmates of the asylum wear them so nutjobs like you can be identified at a glance. Just because you receive a lot of medical advice, doesn't mean you can start preaching medical advice. Get back in your padded room.

People need to see the big picture. This is 9/11 part 2. Lists of moving pieces to digest. It seems like an attempt to reboot the economy while also working to take away people's rights. The only way governments can do that is with consent. And you people are giving it to them out of fear. I'm not giving up my rights out of fear

People need to see the big picture. This is 9/11 part 2. Lists of moving pieces to digest. It seems like an attempt to reboot the economy while also working to take away people's rights. The only way governments can do that is with consent. And you people are giving it to them out of fear. I'm not giving up my rights out of fear
d8wizal-9fda335c-9344-424d-9ce3-65afb5fe7a07.png

This song was prophetic of the times we are living in now. I don't think any other song in existence is currently more appropriate. It's like a guidebook on how to stay sane during the hysterical Corona hype.

Morrissey is the greatest living artist.
That song is gold.

How about you stop talking about things you know nothing about? The Covid-19 is a new virus for which humans have no antibodies, no exposure, no immunity, unlike Influenza, and that's why it's dangerous, because it has the capacity to kill millions who are unprotected.
Bullshit. The press have been making big scary headlines about a 13-year-old boy from Brixton who died with the virus, but have not revealed the results of the postmortem. Therefore nobody but the coroner and the family knows what he actually died of - which could be anything.

They told us last week that a 21-year-old British girl had died of coronavirus. Her family even ran to the press claiming this. Then it was revealed that she tested negative for corona and in fact died of a heart attack. There were no big headlines to retract the bullshit. There never is. Why? Because they want mugs like you to lap it all up.

Last edited:
I like the song, but I don't think it's practical to stop watching the news.
I think it definitely is. It's been repeating itself for days if not weeks now. The message is basically this: Step outside and you will die. Oh, and the prime minister has a cold.

I disbelieve the former and don't care about the latter.

I think it definitely is. It's been repeating itself for days if not weeks now. The message is basically this: Step outside and you will die. Oh, and the prime minister has a cold.

I disbelieve the former and don't care about the latter.

Older people and those with underlying conditions might die if we spread it around. That's the simple message.

Back
Top Bottom