Spencer interview at morrisseytour.com

W

William

I must say the interview with Spencer was not too impressive (unless you are interested in what Spencer is up to now).Spencer claims to be heterosexual but he supposedly rolled around in bed with Moz--something that probably never happened--not that I care.

The music is what matters--not someone's personal life.

> I must say the interview with Spencer was not too impressive
> (unless you are interested in what Spencer is up to now).Spencer
> claims to be heterosexual but he supposedly rolled around in bed
> with Moz--something that probably never happened--not that I
> care.

> The music is what matters--not someone's personal life.

Of course that music is what matters... his private life it's not my business. I just think strange when someone come and say... or when I read a review like that: "Some people insist to say that moz would be gay, but I really don't believe"... I've got a friend who says: "Morrissey is not gay and I don't accept this !!!"... well, if they can't accept this, I guess that's their own trouble. So many sleeves with naked men, Oscar Wilde asanidol... mentions of gay romances in his lyrics, and most of them are talking about his own feelings. Of course that he or any other important artist will not come up and say: "yes, I am gay... look at me... I am..." By the way, when asked about their own lifes, they will ever say NO... Why people get angry when the subject is homossexuality???????

> I must say the interview with Spencer was not too impressive
> (unless you are interested in what Spencer is up to now).Spencer
> claims to be heterosexual but he supposedly rolled around in bed
> with Moz--something that probably never happened--not that I
> care.

> The music is what matters--not someone's personal life.

But when you interview them, what are you supposed to get out of them?

An interview is just that. It's supposed to introduce you to the person behind the music. that being said, i don't know how i feel about people who "interview" someone just to pick their brain about somebody else!

and it's even stranger to take the whole "oh, we're being so controversial and bringing you the hard hitting questions on Big Gay Moz's Big Gay Tour" when generally a fanzine is usually something for a fan. Even Sack got better ass kissing than Moz is!

and about the naked incident....i can see it. Moz is naughty, that's why.

song writing credits: sad to say, but that's where the big money lies. these people aren't dumb. if they chance it and happen to write a big number one hit, they're set for life. What really gets me instead is the specific songs he was chosen to write for.

Back
Top Bottom