Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a funny guy? You don't seem very funny to me. It's too hot to be serious.
No, quote me where I said that I don't believe in democracy. Go back and copy'n'paste my message into the reply to this one. Come on, you're on the spot here - you're in serious danger of making a very big prat of yourself.

No, quote me where I said that I don't believe in democracy. Go back and copy'n'paste my message into the reply to this one. Come on, you're on the spot here - you're in serious danger of making a very big prat of yourself.

On the spot? Are you going to shoot me?

I don't care. I'm bored with you now. You're very boring.
That's an admission of defeat if I ever saw one. Your failure to answer my question is noted. Have a lovely evening, worrying about black men or whatever it is you do to pass the time.

Or perhaps there is no conspiracy out there and they genuinely thought it was an average album?
🤒

WTF? now you blatantly reject democracy?:mad:
on top of that you are making your post more boring than ever and with poor grammar?
disgraceful:blushing:

Are you inviting your black friends over tonight to celebrate the joys of diversity?
No but I did have a lovely evening listening to my Spotify playlist of Trojan Records and roots reggae tracks.
But the thing to remember, Stephen, is that the black men aren't going to get you. They aren't the remotest bit interested in you and you may sleep safely in your bed tonight knowing that you aren't going to be disturbed by a malevolent black man. Not even if you offered to pay him.

No but I did have a lovely evening listening to my Spotify playlist of Trojan Records and roots reggae tracks.
But the thing to remember, Stephen, is that the black men aren't going to get you. They aren't the remotest bit interested in you and you may sleep safely in your bed tonight knowing that you aren't going to be disturbed by a malevolent black man. Not even if you offered to pay him.

Blacks never kill whites......they love us don't they.

Jesus, Radish, you really do need to get out more...

Blacks never kill whites......they love us don't they.
I wonder what the respective murder tally is. Blacks killing white, whites killing blacks. Over the centuries, who do you think is ahead? My money's on ol' whitey. I reckon they've killed many times more blacks than vice versa.
But relax in your bed, Stephen. You simply aren't interesting enough to warrant a black man risking losing his liberty to choke you to death with his member, however much you wish it were otherwise.

Jesus, Radish, you really do need to get out more...
My word, you are a bottomless pit of original put downs, aren't you? Are you going to contribute meaningfully to this conversation or are you going to do what you normally do which is lay an enormous turd on the table and then f*** off?

I wonder what the respective murder tally is. Blacks killing white, whites killing blacks. Over the centuries, who do you think is ahead? My money's on ol' whitey. I reckon they've killed many times more blacks than vice versa.
But relax in your bed, Stephen. You simply aren't interesting enough to warrant a black man risking losing his liberty to choke you to death with his member, however much you wish it were otherwise.

And yet........they still keep coming over........what it is? Masochism?

Dunno, I suspect that's a subject on which you have much greater knowledge than me.

skynews-line-18-gang_4370471.jpg

i think the article had some interesting points. but it's blurred by a tone of... i don't know... smugness? maybe there's an ego there, which is overshadowing the text somewhat. too many difficult words i think.
the excellent and immensly well written British publication the economist says in its style guide that one should always replace a word for a simpler one when that is possible.

as far as moz articles in the press goes i think spiked's year-old one still is clear, concise and narrows it down pretty damn well;
moz is a rebel who is punished for expressing his thoughts

My word, you are a bottomless pit of original put downs, aren't you? Are you going to contribute meaningfully to this conversation or are you going to do what you normally do which is lay an enormous turd on the table and then f*** off?

🤒
a communism party i gather.(n)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom