Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
You see the thing about articles like this is that they miss the real, overarching point. If he's so right about everything, how come the fan-base is deserting him, and he doesn't sell anymore?

Because no-one sells anymore. Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys both went from 4x platinum to solitary gold between albums, Manic Street Preachers haven't been able to get arrested for years, U2 don't do big numbers no matter how hard Apple tries. I could go on.

What racist things did they do? You ignore the simple truth - the music industry is no country for old men.

‘England is a memory now. The gates are flooded and anybody can have access to England and join in,’ [Morrissey] said in one blurt. ‘Diversity can’t possibly be a strength if everyone has ideas that will never correspond,’ in another. ‘If borders are such terrible things then why did they ever exist in the first place? Borders bring order.’

Can someone tell this 'Mick' to stfu?

‘England is a memory now. The gates are flooded and anybody can have access to England and join in,’ [Morrissey] said in one blurt. ‘Diversity can’t possibly be a strength if everyone has ideas that will never correspond,’ in another. ‘If borders are such terrible things then why did they ever exist in the first place? Borders bring order.’

Can someone tell this 'Mick' to stfu?
It's the sheer hypocrisy that gets me. This from a man who has lived in Italy, Switzerland, USA, and probably other places as well now that he lives the life of a tax exile. If any of those countries had told him to sling his hook back to England we'd never hear the end of it. Basically what he's saying is that he approves of borders for everyone but himself. What a hypocrite.

You see the thing about your ill-considered post is, if, as you continually assert, he has a "deserting" fanbase, and he doesn't "sell any more", and the "punters" won't "give him their money"...how can it possibly be "all about the money"?

According to your thinking, he's not receiving any money anyway because he has no fans, he doesn't sell, & punters won't give him their money.

Your post is meaningless & contradictory, but when have they ever been anything else?

I guess you'll leave it to one of your clones to wipe up your mess for you.
He insists on being wrong...
His mental functioning...
Without words...

There is no double standard. You act like naive hatchlings who have no understanding of how humans actually behave. As Irish settlers, Morrissey et al were able to assimilate into Britishness with ease. This isn’t the case for other alien groups that have created nations within nations across northern milltowns and riots and hostility in lost cities like London, Birmingham, Leicester, Slough and Luton.

It's a prolix, dreary article that gets some of it wrong, I think. If anything, COVID19 has caused people to realise that there is a bigger picture and that pure, belligerent selfishness simply won't do whilst the pandemic is a threat. He fails to explain why 'truculence' is likely to be the Next Big Thing - if anything, when I look back at UK politics over the last four years, gratuitous truculence rears its head time and time again. As you say, Morrissey's popularity seems to be in decline, but you'd think that if anyone could ride this tide of truculence it would be him, yet he has signally not done that.
And I can't square this truculence with the notion that "[Morrissey] is now definitively an adult – unlike most of his contemporaries, who appear adult but are really children in grown-up costumes." Really? Truculence hardly seems like the sort of attribute that one would associate with 'adultness.' I suspect that what Waters means by 'is now definitively an adult' is simply 'he thinks the same way as me.'

🤒

WTF??? how many more times do you plan the use
the word 'truculence' in one post.:mad:
why not just compose the post with one word, truculence,
repeated a hundred times FFS
you should go back to school and learn appropriate English
and increase your vocabulary.:blushing:
:straightface:
and how can Moz overcome this 'tide of truculence' when the music
thing is closed up FFS you two dunces should grow up.

WTF are you talking about 'adultness' with skinny for? he wants the spectator to sue some unknown and unnamed left wing loons-over what they call Moz in the Uk:crazy:

unemployment atrophies the brain cells.:blushing:

You see the thing about articles like this is that they miss the real, overarching point. If he's so right about everything, how come the fan-base is deserting him, and he doesn't sell anymore? It's almost like espousing right-wing ideals loses you business. Now - you may think he's been right and stuck to his guns all along, but try telling that to the punters who won't give him their money anymore when they find out about his many pronouncements. All about the money. Always was, and still is. He doesn't sell anymore. And there's only one person to blame. Who said all those things? Was it someone else?

🤒

the latest Moz album was TOP of the charts WTF?:lbf:
last tour SOLD OUT:lbf:

all those left wing loons like DramaLepw couldnt
sell himself out of a paper bag. No album no label
no mini gig. nothing :lbf:

It's the sheer hypocrisy that gets me. This from a man who has lived in Italy, Switzerland, USA, and probably other places as well now that he lives the life of a tax exile. If any of those countries had told him to sling his hook back to England we'd never hear the end of it. Basically what he's saying is that he approves of borders for everyone but himself. What a hypocrite.
Morrissey knows that not everybody is a famous singer who plays to audiences all over the globe. Most people remain in one place and call that place home.

Who wants their familiar home country taken over en masse by people of a completely different culture?

Is there any race or group of people in the entire world (apart from white wokesters) who desire this?

There is no double standard. You act like naive hatchlings who have no understanding of how humans actually behave. As Irish settlers, Morrissey et al were able to assimilate into Britishness with ease. This isn’t the case for other alien groups that have created nations within nations across northern milltowns and riots and hostility in lost cities like London, Birmingham, Leicester, Slough and Luton.
But not in Hull, eh?

Morrissey knows that not everybody is a famous singer who plays to audiences all over the globe. Most people remain in one place and call that place home.

Who wants their familiar home country taken over en masse by people of a completely different culture?

Is there any race or group of people in the entire world (apart from white wokesters) who desire this?
Unfortunately your racist slippery slope arguments won't wash here. Morrissey is a hypocrite who tells other people how to live whilst he enjoys the lifestyle of a tax exile who lives the life of a wandering immigrant. Like many well-off people, he hates the idea of freedom of movement because he wants to deny ordinary people the opportunities he himself enjoys by virtue of his wealth.
And you still haven't answered my question about which particular bits of British culture are under threat from immigration. I strongly suspect that's because there aren't any and you know it.

Unfortunately your racist slippery slope arguments won't wash here. Morrissey is a hypocrite who tells other people how to live whilst he enjoys the lifestyle of a tax exile who lives the life of a wandering immigrant. Like many well-off people, he hates the idea of freedom of movement because he wants to deny ordinary people the opportunities he himself enjoys by virtue of his wealth.
And you still haven't answered my question about which particular bits of British culture are under threat from immigration. I strongly suspect that's because there aren't any and you know it.
Every single fragment of British culture is undergoing "blackwashing". if you haven't noticed this you must be blind.

Freedom of movement has caused a "pandemic", hasn't it? If the borders were closed it would not have spread.

It would be good if movement was restricted to entertainers only, and repatriation introduced to return those to their ancestral homelands who have proved incongruous to Western civilization. This way people could enjoy their own culture and country.

I would be happy to see a public vote on this. I'd wager most people would agree with me, and anyone who didn't would be welcome to leave.

Every single fragment of British culture is undergoing "blackwashing". if you haven't noticed this you must be blind.
No, I haven't noticed it because it isn't happening. It's one of the lies that racists like you perpetuate because you don't have any actual facts or reasoning to back up your hideous racism.
Freedom of movement has caused a "pandemic", hasn't it? If the borders were closed it would not have spread.

It would be good if movement was restricted to entertainers only, and repatriation introduced to return those to their ancestral homelands who have proved proved incongruous to civilization. This way people could enjoy their own culture and country.
That's a meaningless pair of points because borders have never been closed and never will be.
I would happy to see a public vote on this. I'd wager that most people would agree with me, and anyone who didn't would be welcome to leave.
Yeah, you keep appealing to some mythical notion of popular opinion that is entirely made up in your head to help you justify your hideous racism. The best thing of all? Immigrants are here to stay and will continue coming here and there isn't a damn thing that you and your racist friends can do about.
And I note that you still haven't told me which aspects of our culture have been destroyed by immigration. That must be the eighth time I've asked, you must surely have thought of something by now? No? You must be lying then.

No, I haven't noticed it because it isn't happening. It's one of the lies that racists like you perpetuate because you don't have any actual facts or reasoning to back up your hideous racism.

That's a meaningless pair of points because borders have never been closed and never will be.

Yeah, you keep appealing to some mythical notion of popular opinion that is entirely made up in your head to help you justify your hideous racism. The best thing of all? Immigrants are here to stay and will continue coming here and there isn't a damn thing that you and your racist friends can do about.
And I note that you still haven't told me which aspects of our culture have been destroyed by immigration. That must be the eighth time I've asked, you must surely have thought of something by now? No? You must be lying then.
I have told you. Every single aspect of white British culture is being "blacked up".

Don't be so sure that things will remain as they are i.e. open borders - everyone from everywhere flooding into Europe forever. You cannot read the future. Things may change drastically. For the better or worse.

I have told you. Every single aspect of white British culture is being "blacked up".

Don't be so sure that things will remain as they are will everyone will be flooding into Europe forever. You cannot read the future. Things may change drastically. For the better or worse.
You haven't told me anything. You can't even provide any examples. All you produce a constant stream of specious bullshit. You are devoid of an argument, facts, and reason. You are a racist waste of space. You are the very embodiment of why your racist anti-immigration is a busted flush.

You haven't told me anything. You can't even provide any examples. All you produce a constant stream of specious bullshit. You are devoid of an argument, facts, and reason. You are a racist waste of space. You are the very embodiment of why your racist anti-immigration is a busted flush.
The future may surprise you then.

In the meantime keep walking around with your eyes closed.

It would be good if movement was restricted to entertainers only, and repatriation introduced to return those to their ancestral homelands who have proved incongruous to Western civilization. This way people could enjoy their own culture and country.

I would be happy to see a public vote on this. I'd wager most people would agree with me, and anyone who didn't would be welcome to leave.
KKK.. 4king BARMPOT

Do you speak English?

If I was dictator you'd be on the next banana boat to a very "diverse" place.
Thankfully you won't ever be in a position of any power or influence whatsoever. You'll always be nothing more than a sad racist keyboard warrior endless indulging their miserable prejudices.

Thankfully you won't ever be in a position of any power or influence whatsoever. You'll always be nothing more than a sad racist keyboard warrior endless indulging their miserable prejudices.
Top marks for originality. I have never, ever heard that before.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom