Sometimes I can't believe how cool and good-looking Andy Rourke and Heather are..

A

Andy I.

I am not cool or good-looking.I have no friends either.My life is a mess.

> I am not cool or good-looking.I have no friends either.My life is a mess.

That weirdo journalist Johnny is your mate. Don't lie.

> That weirdo journalist Johnny is your mate. Don't lie.
who's johnny?

> who's johnny?

The Scottish guy I exposed as an MME journalist last year.Scottish I think.

> The Scottish guy I exposed as an MME journalist last year.Scottish I
> think.
Oh, thanks, Are you talking about the Johnny who posts here?

> Oh, thanks, Are you talking about the Johnny who posts here?

That's the geezer.

> That's the geezer.

Really? Where was I? I had no idea. Wow. And here he probably thought I was composing retarded sex/love poetry in his honor because of this. Well, if you're reading this, Johnny, please know it was all YOU. Not your job. I had no idea what you did for a living. And I don't care much, either. It's just a meaningful relationship based on bondage that I'm looking for. (And maybe a few gently rolled R's burred in my ear--you know what I like!)

FAO Dumbles

> Really? Where was I? I had no idea. Wow. And here he probably thought I
> was composing retarded sex/love poetry in his honor because of this. Well,
> if you're reading this, Johnny, please know it was all YOU. Not your job.
> I had no idea what you did for a living. And I don't care much, either.
> It's just a meaningful relationship based on bondage that I'm looking for.
> (And maybe a few gently rolled R's burred in my ear--you know what I
> like!)

Dumbles my dear please take no notice of Kasule. Every now and then he comes on this site to give me some grief for no apparent reason.
He knows little snatches about my life( which has never been a secret) and only last week he was saying a band I played in when I was 17 ( a few..ahem..years ago Dumbles ) was the worst ever band from Glasgow !

Last year he "exposed" me as a journalist.I have been working in the same field for 15 years,again no secret. My e mail address is there for all to see so if Kasule has some grudge against me,which he/she pattently has,they can e mail me and discuss it in an adult manner.

As for you Dumbles your poetry fills me with happiness and joy. Truly.

Hope you have a great weekend my little Caledonian Comrade...and remember...whatever happens...I love you...

J x

Back
Top Bottom