So, nobody knows more about what happen to Alain Whyte ?

V

Vincent Coste

I checked out the message post here and ther and I've read nearly everything : Alain Whyte left the band because he was a drug addict with a nervous breakdown because Morrissey loves him ? Or maybe he decided to quit the band because of money but anyway he was kidnapped by aliens from the outterspace ? Someone even saw him play with Morrissey after he quits the band definitively.

So, is there someone who know what happen to him ? I had to admit that, with Boz, he's one of the best thing that arrived to Morrissey (and by the way, to the Music).
Please, don't write me with rumors. And, I know, he's not like Johnny Marr but he's brillant too (and he still works with Morrissey (or not)).

Thank you and excuse my English, I'm desesperatly French.

Kiss from Paris

Alain has stopped playing in the band because he's too busy.....

posting messages on here under the name of Broken.

Re: Alain has stopped playing in the band because he's too busy.....

Really ?
Does he have an other band ?
Does he quit Morrissey band for ever ?

thanks

The Thrills new single, "Whatever happened to Alain Whyte" due out Sept 29

Rumour has it that Corey Haim is pissed!

Yes, indeed. But this doesn't answer to my big question below...

anyway, the single seems to be nice too.

Well, I think the official line is actually true and I expect him to be back.

I don't believe anyone would annouce "illness and back soon" if he wasn't due to return to the band, whether he is i'll or not is another matter.

If Alain had left permanently, there are so many excuses to cover for it. They could announce family reasons, felt he hit a peak with YATQ, wants to concentrate on the motivators, cannot commit to the busy Mozzer schedule etc etc you could go on forever.

Alex Tudor ????

Alex Tudor ???!!!

dear oh dear there's a blast from the past... 99 not out on Test debut, perennial "brightest hope" in English cricket, gets injured all the time.

is that you? you never know, eh ! stay fit this time! much as I hate Surrey (and boy do i detest them), I don't mind Tudes.

Middlesex all the way !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom