Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

If I see moz in the street I'm going to cough on him in solidarity.

I see a certain person needs some education as to what banned means.

No one is evangelical about vaccines. They prevent disease, that's all.

There's so many wingnut celebrities, I don't really care. It's not great for his reputation, but it's not catastrophic, so whatever...
I disagree.

To me, as a fan, this kind of post on Central is actually catastrophic.

I'm so sorry...

Trump's gone pro-mask because he's twigged that your voter base dying before an election is A Bad Thing.

You know this isn’t the issue Nerak. We’re talking about the state potentially criminalising people on the basis of what face-wear they are donning.

This is the real threat.

If people don't take precautions, the virus will kill us all.
Errrm. It won’t.

Though we will continue to be exposed to kinds of Coronavirus without checks on globalisation—and it’s dire implications for labour movement, national and personal self sufficiency, and animal welfare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with him questioning it, especially giving so many documented negative effects many have suffered from various vaccinations . People inject poison in them all the time and don't even know what's in it or how it will effect them

All of this anti-vaccine madness was kick-started by a dodgy study published in The Lancet. It chimed with New Agers (obviously) & helicopter parenting, which had a tendency to worry about everything. Then social media hit & the full lunacy flourished in the forums.

There have been some disastrous medicines & we over medicate as a society, but anti-vaxx isn't about evidence or facts, it's about drama.

All of this anti-vaccine madness was kick-started by a dodgy study published in The Lancet. It chimed with New Agers (obviously) & helicopter parenting, which had a tendency to worry about everything. Then social media hit & the full lunacy flourished in the forums.

There have been some disastrous medicines & we over medicate as a society, but anti-vaxx isn't about evidence or facts, it's about drama.
There's plenty of facts, evidence and experiences of people who have had life altering issues from vaccines. Again' the whole pro/anti vax rhetoric sets up this false binary. The issue is knowing what your putting into your body and how harmful could it be. I'm guessing yourself like the vast majority have received injections without having a clue of what is being put inside you. That's my concern and that's what I would caution anyone on either side of that debate

You know this isn’t the issue Nerak. We’re talking about the state potentially criminalising people on the basis of what face-wear they are donning.

This is the real threat.

I think it's a fairly empty threat by now. The UK government is in a blind panic about public health, the economy & public opinion. They're putting out policy suggestions & implementing the least unpopular.

They reverse ferret on the daily.

I think it's a fairly empty threat by now. The UK government is in a blind panic about public health, the economy & public opinion. They're putting out policy suggestions & implementing the least unpopular.

They reverse ferret on the daily.
That’s true.

But the current threat doesn’t justify the erosions of personal liberty. Particularly after the biggest roll-back of the welfare state since the war, and there’s no indication of any contrition about that.

There's plenty of facts, evidence and experiences of people who have had life altering issues from vaccines. Again' the whole pro/anti vax rhetoric sets up this false binary. The issue is knowing what your putting into your body and how harmful could it be. I'm guessing yourself like the vast majority have received injections without having a clue of what is being put inside you. That's my concern and that's what I would cation to anyone on either side of that debate

Those are anecdotes.

And they know what's in vaccines & medicines. The ingredients are published. They also list the possible side-effects.

It's not all rosy, but it's safer than anti-vaxx hysteria.

The world was grim before vaccines & penicillin.

Those are anecdotes.

And they know what's in vaccines & medicines. The ingredients are published. They also list the possible side-effects.

Was it far more grim?...who's "they"?

Those are anecdotes.

What is inside your head is kindly anecdotal. (y)

That’s true.

But the current threat doesn’t justify the erosions of personal liberty. Particularly after the biggest roll-back of the welfare state since the war, and there’s no indication of any contrition about that.

I think they just want to keep people alive. Being the government that oversaw a disastrously handled pandemic that killed thousands isn't how anyone wants to be remembered - not even Boris.

can just see M in a big comfy chair laughing his arse off with the way this site reaches 12 on the nuclear clock.hes right about the fake love for the nhs,people rattling pots n pans,people clappng till their hands bleed,f*** that iv got better thing to do with my time,these people get paid way more than me,clap for me this thursday at 8 o clock,your efforts will be rewarded.

What is inside your head is kindly anecdotal. (y)

Thank you for saying it's kindly - but I back it up with evidence that isn't the alt-right's favourite technique of bombarding a site with selective crime stories or 'ironic' memes.

this old boys got a point,even free speech is on the way out,as well as love,i just typed f*** and it comes up as f and three stars.so this place is now a no swearing zone,scottish people use swear words as an adjectice.this site is f and three stars with an ed at the end.

Well as profanity filters go, it's a bit f***ing shit.

What a load of old Bollocks. Won’t wear masks but will don a foil cap.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom