Could this be the final product ?

worldpeaceisnoneofyourbusinessart by @madcao via Instagram

(Source: instagram.com)

Attachments

• WPINOYB.jpg
    WPINOYB.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 201
Re: Sneak Peek of the Morrissey CD.

The inside picture is disappointing and...how I bloody miss jewel cases! Oh well.....

Cheers Moz

Wonder if it's a Moz shot. At least it's in focus this time. I miss jewel cases, and booklets booklets booklets!

I'm guessing that the vinyl will include the large pic that we saw recently, the one where he looks good but he looks like he's high. I think someone used it to mock up a cover for Istanbul.

And also the Harvest Logo is one of the worst I have ever seen....I love the Parlophon one!!!!!!

Cheers Moz

I've never known a promo campaign to deploy so few new photographs.
Basically we've had the two Michael Muller shots and the cover image, and that's yer lot.
Surely that Muller session must have produced more than two useable images.

I've never known a promo campaign to deploy so few new photographs.
Basically we've had the two Michael Muller shots and the cover image, and that's yer lot.
Surely that Muller session must have produced more than two useable images.

I don't really understand it either. It's as if he's in hiding. He's been rejecting interview requests since the tour, as well.

I love how Paula got a mention. What does it day before Damon's name?

This looks fake or there's a typo. See the "Morrisey" on the bottom.

:lbf:
How embarrassing.

Yep, this is actually one of marred's brilliant renderings that took three hours in between eating a sandwich and other things.

You can tell by the barcode.

:lbf:
How embarrassing.

Yep, this is actually one of marred's brilliant renderings that took three hours in between eating a sandwich and other things.

You can tell by the barcode.

There's no pleasing morons :)

Last edited:
Just adore it , what a beautiful picture. It is gonna look stunning on the vinyl.....Thank God Steven !

Cheers Moz

Just adore it , what a beautiful picture. It is gonna look stunning on the vinyl.....Thank God Steven !

Cheers Moz

I don't know if it's real. If it is it's a bit on the lack lustre side.

Last edited:
Here's a bigger, more readable version of the inside artwork. It looks like Damon is credited as "Major-domo" :lbf:

haocD9j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom