Smithstorrents login issues

Sweet, thank you. Are those the (hopefully pitch corrected) Analog Loyalist mastering versions? (ie these https://thepowerofindependenttrucki...4/these-things-take-time-smiths-new-troy.html, dl link is dead though). They are supposed to be the best versions available now, right?

I believe @Mr. Jackpots will know - as this collection is just a static link of their hard work.
He used sources such as The Power Of...
I will post that collection later tonight when I'm near my PC for good measure.
(As you want MP3, they will be encoded @320 from the FLAC).
Regards,
FWD.

The Troy Tate set I upped is a composite I made of the three distinct sets of leaks...the first one from a million years ago but with the pitch corrected, then the second set of songs/mixes/takes, and then the final set which was Power Of Independent Trucking's mastering job of the alternate set of mixes of the superior leak of the second set (you with me so far?) which served as the third and most recent Troy Tate sessions leak, and included two demo versions as well.

It's a little hard to follow what is what and admittedly the labeling and grouping in my upload is not very precise. I have actually very recently updated my personal collection of the Troy Tate material and I'll upload that soon.

Hello old friends. Thank you, Halloway, for waking me from the dead.

Smithstorrents is an old site running on even older software being maintained by someone who has little idea of what he's doing (me). I tried to update a few things a while ago and in the process it seems like I broke the signup. I suspect the solution is somewhere here but I've spent a while trying to get shell access to the site and have run out of inclination and evening. If anyone here wants to have a run at it then please get in touch. It's a Plesk server running phpbb2 with a TorrentPier tracker.

More generally, I'd love to find a way of preserving the legacy of smithstorrents without feeling the need to keep it on life support. I suppose there's about 300GB of Smiths recordings and an I-have-no-idea amount of Morrissey recordings.
Incredible, so someone, some computer wizard please help save the torrents, it would be nice to have these easier accessible. Especially the Morrissey solo years since it involves a lot more different tours. Sos sos sos. Helphelp

Incredible, so someone, some computer wizard please help save the torrents, it would be nice to have these easier accessible. Especially the Morrissey solo years since it involves a lot more different tours. Sos sos sos. Helphelp

I found a little time to dig into this and I think I've fixed the Captcha problem. Try it and let me know. I still worry that the site is creaking, though.

I have all the recordings on the Smiths side, but nothing on the Morrissey side. If someone has a complete collection of the latter then please get in touch.

Fantastic news, it's been so long.. now, how do i get my account active again?

"Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive"

Back
Top Bottom