Smithstorrents login issues

A

Anonymous

Hi,
My password has been failing last week or so and I’m unable to login and can’t create a new user.
reCAPTCHA gives me “error for site owner: invalid site key”
No email for assistance and DavidA has not been on this site for ages.
Can some suggest what to do next.
Thanks heaps

can you not create a new password.its a right pain when that happens.i was the same on this site for a while,wouldnt recognise my password.

Last edited:
Hi,
My password has been failing last week or so and I’m unable to login and can’t create a new user.
reCAPTCHA gives me “error for site owner: invalid site key”
No email for assistance and DavidA has not been on this site for ages.
Can some suggest what to do next.
Thanks heaps
If it is urgent and not some outrageously large file, let me know the specifics and I will see if it's seeding or I have it already to send you.
Regards,
FWD.

Hi,
No, gives me the reCAPTCHA error so cant confirm I’m not a robot. Tried 3 different browsers and get same error. Think it must be site issue.

On downloading torrents I can't seem to do it properly, is there a dummies guide to this

Have you got a bittorrent client installed? You download the torrent file and then open it with the bittorrent client and it should be as simple as that.

I can't login because of the captcha error. I'm looking for some Morrissey concert videos of 2010. Youtube contents nothing except one poor video.

Has there been any resolution to this common smithstorrentsregistering problem? I can't join because of the captcha.

I've e-mailed the site owner about your problems. I'll let you know what/if he responds.

Hello old friends. Thank you, Halloway, for waking me from the dead.

Smithstorrents is an old site running on even older software being maintained by someone who has little idea of what he's doing (me). I tried to update a few things a while ago and in the process it seems like I broke the signup. I suspect the solution is somewhere here but I've spent a while trying to get shell access to the site and have run out of inclination and evening. If anyone here wants to have a run at it then please get in touch. It's a Plesk server running phpbb2 with a TorrentPier tracker.

More generally, I'd love to find a way of preserving the legacy of smithstorrents without feeling the need to keep it on life support. I suppose there's about 300GB of Smiths recordings and an I-have-no-idea amount of Morrissey recordings.

Any update? Would someone be so kind to let me use his or her account to get the Troy Tate sessions as MP3?

Sweet, thank you. Are those the (hopefully pitch corrected) Analog Loyalist mastering versions? (ie these https://thepowerofindependenttrucki...4/these-things-take-time-smiths-new-troy.html, dl link is dead though). They are supposed to be the best versions available now, right?
I believe @Mr. Jackpots will know - as this collection is just a static link of their hard work.
He used sources such as The Power Of...
I will post that collection later tonight when I'm near my PC for good measure.
(As you want MP3, they will be encoded @320 from the FLAC).
Regards,
FWD.

Flac would of course be even better, but mp3 would be fine as well. Whatever is easier for you. Thank you very much!

Flac would of course be even better, but mp3 would be fine as well. Whatever is easier for you. Thank you very much!
Edit:
The link above does use the 'Drew' AL version as a source.
Here is the Soundsville/Drew FLAC - with thanks to DavidA.
When it's gone, it's gone:
https://we.tl/t-z6bNWlfVTW
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom