SMITHS-MORRISSEY NITE @ The echoplex in LA (Feb. 20)

Sun. Feb. 20 at the echoplex in L.A. The Part Time Punks are presenting SMITHS-MORRISSEY NITE with an acoustic performance from Jose Maldonado lead singer of the best Smiths-Moz cover band in the world "The Sweet & Tender Hooligans"
see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Females technically have small weiners. Just sayin'.

I think they are the greatest Morrissey tribute Karaoke jam group in Los Angeles, but LA is not the world and they are definitely not "The greatest smith-moz tribute in the WORLD" Only in LA. I really hope "These Charming Men" will be making an L.A. performance at this years convention.

What does having a small wiener have to do what that poster said? I think what they meant was why would anyone pay to see someone play an acoustic performance of songs that don't belong to them. Me personally I would rather dance to music by morrissey and the smiths at a club rather than have some nobody sing his songs with his lil guitar. Call me old fashion

-cris

What does having a small wiener have to do what that poster said? I think what they meant was why would anyone pay to see someone play an acoustic performance of songs that don't belong to them. Me personally I would rather dance to music by morrissey and the smiths at a club rather than have some nobody sing his songs with his lil guitar. Call me old fashion and spank me.

-cris

I don't know cris. I wouldn't know.

ok that was harsh I apologize you are a good looking man from that photo.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom