Similarities and Differences between yourself and Morrissey

Similar:
- hides mouth with hand a lot
- over 40 and never married and no kids (that we know about:lbf:)
- have battled depression
- each have 1 sibling, a sister
- dislike of telephones and love of writing

Moz: had a penpal named Robert Mackie
Me: Wrote to Cher when I was 7 to ask if her designer Bob Mackie would make me an outfit.

Differences:
- He's very attractive with many special talents; me, not so much on either front

Oh, and I also am prone to wearing cardigans and band-aids (she said looking down at herself).

Oh, and I also am prone to wearing cardigans and band-aids (she said looking down at herself).

Do you have one with hearts like the Salford Lads Club photo?

Do you have one with hearts like the Salford Lads Club photo?

No, I wish I did. I have Hello Kitty on today and yesterday I had on a patriotic American-flag one. I have tiki-god ones in my desk at work in case of an emergency and an enormous stockpile at home that includes glow-in-the-dark Aladdin ones and clear Finding Nemo ones. At one time we Frinkers were considering starting a thing where we gave Moz band-aids at all his concerts, and I thought, not only would he probably appreciate that, but I could clear out my stash.

I am a 50 year old pretentious Englishman.

Pretentious?

How could you possibly spurt that word from out of the cavity smudged into your cranium? Such a foul phrase of condemnation toward Morrissey..

Inaccurate, untrue, and silly.

I can only assume you chose to use the word as you thought it sounded 'edgey' and that MCRICKSON may like reading it and may identify with the word pretentious...

Together we’ll simply say you used the word without understanding the meaning.

Originally Posted by MindlessRuffian
I am a 50 year old pretentious Englishman.

Pretentious?

How could you possibly spurt that word from out of the cavity smudged into your cranium? Such a foul phrase of condemnation toward Morrissey..

Inaccurate, untrue, and silly.

I can only assume you chose to use the word as you thought it sounded 'edgey' and that MCRICKSON may like reading it and may identify with the word pretentious...

Together we’ll simply say you used the word without understanding the meaning.

but he hasnt yet stated if its a similarity or a difference......:p

I too have caterpillar eyebrows, I like a nice cup of tea, I'm shy, I don't consider myself particularly likeable, I'm unlucky in, and yet slightly fixated upon, love, I have a dirty mind which people don't immediately expect, I'm vegetarian and I fancy the young Sandie Shaw. :lbf: I consider myself to be pretty clever, too. But that could be in relation to a lot of idiots I've met.

Dissimilarites;

I am a woman, I have a more relaxed attitude to drugs, smoking and alcohol, I don't hate meat-eaters or try to 'convert' them, I only have one Irish parent... etc.

similarities:
we don´t have tattoos
we listen to his songs (yes, because I imagine he listens to his own songs too)

differences:

he has blue eyes, I don´t
he is male, I am not
he is famous, I am not
he is witty, I am not
he is handsome, I a not
he sleeps in the morning (?) I have to get up at 7am Mon to Fri,

that´s all for now, should look for more similarities differences make me feel how small I am .

I write poetry.

I find humans very tedious.

I love animals.

I don't eat animals.

I am kind.

I love music but usually not mainstream music.

I have an English heart but no Irish blood.

I am Caucasian but a female.

I have brown hair but green eyes.

I wear contact lenses or glasses depending on my mood.

I love to sing but could never do it professionally (no one would pay to hear me!)

I love listening to vinyl.

I live in America.

I think Morrissey is a genius (I'm sure he does, too)

i have exceptional taste in clothes, cars and the finer things in life (just can't afford them).

Politically I think I am very different from Morrissey.

I love England dearly.

I am often misunderstood or thought to be difficult to deal with by others.

Back
Top Bottom