Similarities and Differences between yourself and Morrissey

Ummmmm

Similarity: We both have one sibling, a sister.
Difference: He's a bloke, I'm a chick.

That's all I can think of right now :p.

My adventurous guess is that we have a similar kind of humour... oh, well, and the whole not eating animals thing! Also, I think we would agree that we have no particular reason to have any sort of desire to meet each other... (except, it would tickle me to sit down with him and have a competition about whose "love life" is more of a "catastrophe", but as that'll never happen... you know?)

Differences? One could write a book about them! :D
Apart from the obvious ones, the most crucial one is that he seems to have that absolute drive to do something with his life, while I "allow myself the luxury of absolute mediocrity". (Not my words.)

Irish Blood
Used to be a sweet boy
Captain of games, solid framed, I stood on the touchline

We're both vegetarian (yawn) but I am not as militant as him and some of his comments (e.g. the meat industry is like the holocaust) make me angry.

I feel the usual identification with his apparent social inability and shy nature and particularly with what I know of his youth blah blah blah. But then again i'm sure if I were to actually get to know him we'd be like chalk and cheese.

I like a lot of the music he likes. Or should it be he likes a lot of the music I like?

We both like Joe Orton.

I do not have a quiff.

Similar:
- hides mouth with hand a lot
- over 40 and never married and no kids (that we know about:lbf:)
- have battled depression
- each have 1 sibling, a sister
- dislike of telephones and love of writing

Moz: had a penpal named Robert Mackie
Me: Wrote to Cher when I was 7 to ask if her designer Bob Mackie would make me an outfit.

Differences:
- He's very attractive with many special talents; me, not so much on either front

Back
Top Bottom