Morrissey Central "SIGNS ON THE STREETS, LIKE BLUE WHALES SINGING" (June 1, 2020)

SIGNS ON THE STREETS, LIKE BLUE WHALES SINGING

unnamed.jpg
0-1_rmrm9n.png
unnamed2.jpg

The Ganglord image was by 'evansolano' on IG 4 days ago.

FWD.

Last edited:
The proof is - most things appear on Sam's social media first, the videos posted are often from people close to Sam's age group (honestly can't see Moz watching MRAs in their 20s/30s even if he was an MRA) & Central posted 2 incompatible viewpoints on the pandemic, one with Moz's name attached, one without, also some messages have his name attached & most don't (which is what you do when other messages are from your team).

I wouldn't mind if it was all Moz, I just wondered why the place was so erratic.
So do you or do you not agree that by posting these things on Morrissey Central, that Morrissey implicitly approves and endorses the beliefs espoused in the postings?

Blikey blood reckon I forgot about the original Ganglord video. It was filmed when the California Son was living in Highland Park. Good shots of the Moz Angeles River and the cemetery is in Boyle Heights. There is a 1 second shot of where his plot is at Hollywood Forever that was put in the video by the California Son. Only people from Moz Angeles know this c*** twat tit fark arse inn nnn nnnn nnnn nn it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom