Poll Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Should Morrissey give an interview to clarify his views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do want something new....but something that has nothing to do with fascists or violence....just a party that loves and wants the best for this country and isn't behoven to political correctness or virtue signalling and is way stronger than the Tories on immigration.

Well, I dislike identity politics, so we can agree on that at least.

I understand it just as Morrissey understands it. When you do a whole interview with someone who sounds friendly and endearing, then they go and publish a derogatory article that purposely hypes-up and sensationalises a specific few of your words in order to turn people against you, it's not going to leave you very happy about it.

They did a hatchet job on Moz.

They published what HE SAID.
He tried to deny it.
They then released the recording of him saying exactly what HE SAID.
It backed up exactly what HE SAID and what they had published.
He didn’t have a leg to stand on. The fact he never went after them in the high court proves that one.

Your first sentence is a dead give away by the way.
Take care and keep an eye out for that snow tmrw won’t you ;)

??:knife:

They published what HE SAID.
He tried to deny it.
They then released the recording of him saying exactly what HE SAID.
It backed up exactly what HE SAID and what they had published.
He didn’t have a leg to stand on. The fact he never went after them in the high court proves that one.

Your first sentence is a dead give away by the way.
Take care and keep an eye out for that snow tmrw won’t you ;)

??:knife:

This is my understanding as well. It wasn't just what he said, it was that he LIED about saying it and was caught.

This is my understanding as well. It wasn't just what he said, it was that he LIED about saying it and was caught.

Caught out fair and square with his panties down.
But still maintained it wasn’t his fault.
Fast forward now to the present and it’s still not his fault, if it’s not The Guardian it’s Kate, William, MI5, Italian Bike copper, NME, BBC, Harvest, BMG, etc etc.
He’s laid the blame with everyone apart from himself.
Collectively in his eyes all the above mentioned and many others have conspired to stop him being successful.
I can’t wait to see what happens in Leeds.

?? :knife:

Yawn. Racists always believe two things. The first thing they believe is that everyone else is also racist and simply too afraid to share their true thoughts. This allows the racist to elevate themselves to the imaginary, noble position of the brave 'truth teller' who disregards convention to speak freely. The second thing they believe is that they are somehow immune to the propaganda and manipulations of the powers that be, that they and they alone see the world for what it really is and possess a nuanced understanding of the machinations of power.

And so there's a deep irony in people like Pippistrella/reelfountain referring to people as 'shallow-minded,' 'gullible' and 'naive.' Any truly educated, critical thinker would understand that racism is another tool of the elite and your prejudice and paranoid is proof that you're just another sucker.
I am the Father of Lies. We are many. We approve. We are behind you. You are the one we want.

We Want You. We Want You NOW!

POSSESSION IS MINE!

MINE!

MINE NOW!!

Back
Top Bottom