Poll Should Morrissey give a televised interview to clarify his views?

Should Morrissey give an interview to clarify his views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[/QUOTE] Nerak is woke without quite realising it. It's such a cliche for naive whites to praise this sort of stuff. They don't have a clue. This why Ireland, for example, is currently embracing diversity wholeheartedly. Pure naivete. Trying to be 'with it'.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not woke! I'm (possibly!!) a bit younger. And I know & have worked with some Drill artists. They're not as bad as they like to make themselves look.

Also Glasgow's peely-wally population can give them a run for their money any day in the gangs department. :p

(I have severely managed to mess up this reply.)

I'm not woke! I'm (possibly!!) a bit younger. And I know & have worked with some Drill artists. They're not as bad as they like to make themselves look.

Also Glasgow's peely-wally population can give them a run for their money any day in the gangs department. :p

[/QUOTE]

All the people helping 'youths' to get away from the negative gang lifestyle don't agree with you. They agree with me. Ironic, no? Because as far as I'm concerned these savages can all take each other out to their hearts' content.

My empathy does not extend to people who would happily rape, kill or even eat me.

Nerak is woke without quite realising it. It's such a cliche for naive whites to praise this sort of stuff. They don't have a clue. This why Ireland, for example, is currently embracing diversity wholeheartedly. Pure naivete. Trying to be 'with it'.

[/QUOTE]
All the people helping black 'youths' to get away from the negative gang lifestyle don't agree with you. They agree with me. Ironic, no? Because as far as I'm concerned these savages can all take each other out to their hearts' content.
[/QUOTE]

Can't say I'm keen on youth workers. A good, sustainable economy, educational opportunities & robust (but fair) policing sorts out most problems.

Can't say I'm keen on youth workers. A good, sustainable economy, educational opportunities & robust (but fair) policing sorts out most problems.
[/QUOTE]

Nobody will ever be allowed to solve London's gang problems because of one reason. Race.

All the people helping black 'youths' to get away from the negative gang lifestyle don't agree with you. They agree with me. Ironic, no? Because as far as I'm concerned these savages can all take each other out to their hearts' content.

[/QUOTE]
Nobody will solve London's gang problems because of one reason that will always prevent this. Race.
[/QUOTE]

The replies have gone to hell.

'Race' isn't any kind of reason at all. It's like saying we'll never stop the gin riots because the poor will always be with us.

The replies have gone to hell.

'Race' isn't any kind of reason at all. It's like saying we'll never stop the gin riots because the poor will always be with us.
[/QUOTE]

You misunderstand my point. Police would have to 'discriminate' against blacks to even begin to solve the problem in London. They would have to target their communities - which Lammy, Abbott etc would never allow by citing racism which would halt all action.

Glasgow was solved in part because police were given full rein to persistently target and actually harass known gangsters on the street, making them think the gang life just wasn't worth the hassle. In London the race lobbyists would prevent this kind of persistent targeting of blacks, denying that it is a black problem, when in London most street gangs in London simply are black.

So due to political correctness more parents every year in London will lose their beloved robbing/drug-dealing sons to the sharp edge of a machete.

You misunderstand my point. Police would have to 'discriminate' against blacks to even begin to solve the problem in London. They would have to target their communities - which Lammy, Abbott etc would never allow by citing racism which would halt all action.

Glasgow was solved in part because police were given full rein to target and actually harass known gangsters on the street, making them think the gang life just wasn't worth the hassle. In London the race lobbyists would prevent this kind of persistent targeting of blacks, denying that it is a black problem, when in London most street gangs in London simply are black.

So due to political correctness many more parents every year in London will lose their beloved robbing/drug-dealing sons to the sharp edge of a machete.

I agree there's an issue in England.

In Scotland you need at least one piece of forensic evidence to proceed to the Procurator fiscal, it's a high standard of proof, so the Scottish police have no problem telling lobbyists to get knotted.

In England, circumstantial evidence is enough to proceed to the Crown. It's more open to interpretation & bias, so it's fostered a politicised culture, that takes into consideration how it affects their image. Since the McPherson Report, they've been worried about being accused of racism.

It's fixable though.

Morrissey is hilarious. I mean the dude is FUNNY. He might be the only man in my life rn capable of making me laugh, but then again I am a seething roastie. Beware, boys. Beware.

I agree there's an issue in England.

In Scotland you need at least one piece of forensic evidence to proceed to the Procurator fiscal, it's a high standard of proof, so the Scottish police have no problem telling lobbyists to get knotted.

In England, circumstantial evidence is enough to proceed to the Crown. It's more open to interpretation & bias, so it's fostered a politicised culture, that takes into consideration how it affects their image. Since the McPherson Report, they've been worried about being accused of racism.

It's fixable though.
The issue of 'race' will be used to stop it ever being fixed in London. This is why it hasn't been solved or even reduced in coming up to to two decades now. They can't even admit that it's a black problem.

The issue of 'race' will be used to stop it ever being fixed in London. This is why it hasn't been solved or even reduced in coming up to to two decades now. They can't even admit that it's a black problem.

They do. Then they fight about it. It's a laissez faire attitude problem & a lot of the time it's good for England & helps people muck along together, but sometimes it lets a problem fester. Someone will have to take action eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do. Then they fight about it. It's a laissez faire attitude problem & a lot of the time it's good for England & helps people muck along together, but sometimes it let's a problem fester. Someone will have to take action eventually.
They didn't in America - they just let it fester and get worse. Look at the black Chicago youth murder rate. Or any US city. London in comparison has no problems at all - and sometimes this fact is actually used to brush it all off. The sad reality is that London imported too many people who belong to traditionally violent cultures (West Indies /Africa). Jamaica has one of the world's worst murder rates, for example. Killings are no big deal over there and violence is glorified. We imported Jamaicans for decades. Now the game has been upped by mass importation from Nigeria, Congo, Somalia etc - all very violent nations in comparison to dear old Blighty.

Àll the 'initiatives' they use have been done already over the pond, and as I say a 'Glasgow' approach would never be fully implemented in London due to the race issue. So London will only get worse.

Last edited:
They didn't in America - they just let it fester and get worse. Look at the black Chicago youth murder rate. Or any US city. London in comparison has no problems at all - and sometimes this fact is actually used to brush it all off. The sad reality is that London imported too many people who belong to traditionally violent cultures (West Indies /Africa). Jamaica has one of the world's worst murder rates, for example. Killings are no big deal over there and violence is glorified. We imported Jamaicans for decades. Now the game has been upped by mass importation from Nigeria, Congo, Somalia etc - all very violent nations in comparison to dear old Blighty.

Àll the 'initiatives' they use have been done already over the pond, and as I say a 'Glasgow' approach would never be fully implemented in London due to the race issue. So London will only get worse.

They're not traditionally violent cultures, they're countries messed up by colonialism & slavery. And that isn't 'woke', it's a fact.

America's problems are about poverty, rotting infrastructure, & bad policing.

He's tried to. And when there's proof of what he says, he messes up every time. The Der Spiegel, The Larry King. When he thinks he can get away with it, he spins. That's why he likes to do interviews by e-mail, so he can control the flow and content. In one-to-ones, he is responsible only for himself in the moment, and cannot help but say what he actually means and wants to say, rather than what he wants you to think.

Hi Skinny
This is interesting and hopefully you can help.
Last night I was trying to find an interview message that Steve posted.
It looked like it was filmed in a living room with a few props in the background.
I think it was a reaction to Der Spiegel or Spacey comments, he also moaned about the music press not listening properly or giving him glowing reviews.
Do you remember it?
I’d love to take a look at it again, hopefully you may be able to help.

Kind regards hope you are well in Brontë land

?? :knife:

Hi Skinny
This is interesting and hopefully you can help.
Last night I was trying to find an interview message that Steve posted.
It looked like it was filmed in a living room with a few props in the background.
I think it was a reaction to Der Spiegel or Spacey comments, he also moaned about the music press not listening properly or giving him glowing reviews.
Do you remember it?
I’d love to take a look at it again, hopefully you may be able to help.

Kind regards hope you are well in Brontë land

Regards,
FWD.

Regards,
FWD.

Many many thanks for that Sir Famous.
Thought it may be of interest to some people on this thread who may not have seen it.
Hope you and the weather are all good in Birmingham.
Thanks once again.

So to get back on topic here as you can see above his last effort to try and pull himself out of the shit didn’t really do him any favours whatsoever.
It was a total “Prince Andrew” to be honest.
I re-visited the reactions to it earlier. Fifty pages full and some big names from the past as well.
You can actually see the cracks in the acts foundations starting to take shape.
Makes you wonder if like Andrew he decides it best to withdraw his duties and commitments in the UK.

“Well that went well Mummy.”

They're not traditionally violent cultures, they're countries messed up by colonialism & slavery. And that isn't 'woke', it's a fact.

America's problems are about poverty, rotting infrastructure, & bad policing.
They were sacrificing and eating each other way before slavery. Get real, it was always a violent culture. When whites first encountered Africa they were shocked by the sheer barbarism they saw.

The interior area (Congo) was only fully explored 120 years ago.

If only they'd walked away.

Many many thanks for that Sir Famous.
Thought it may be of interest to some people on this thread who may not have seen it.
Hope you and the weather are all good in Birmingham.
Thanks once again.

I find this speech really honest and touching. It certainly added to the whole 'drama' at the time. He had a flu which made him appear as if he'd perhaps shed a tear.

Bragg should stop picking on Moz by mentioning him every two minutes in interviews. Bragg is like a fossil from the 80s - he's mentally and ideologically stuck there whereas the world has moved on.

Last edited:
They were sacrificing and eating each other way before slavery. Get real, it was always a violent culture. When whites first encountered Africa they were shocked by the sheer barbarism they saw.

The interior area (Congo) was only fully explored 120 years ago.

If only they'd walked away.

The only thing I agree with is the last sentence.

Back
Top Bottom