Shoplifters Of The World - Official trailer

ShopliftersYouTubeDescription.jpg

Update:
February 5, 2021.
The trailer now features on Morrissey Central:
"NOW TODAY TOMORROW AND ALWAYS"

true story,i was all set to go and watch 25 live in glasgow on a sunday afternoon and woke to find police tape all around my house and the surrounding area.some guy got murdered over a mobile phone,i actually live in a very quiet area which made it all the more shocking,eventually got 25 live on blu ray a while later.
What kind of phone was it ??

View attachment 69247

Update:
February 5, 2021.

Does anybody remember Morrissey making twisted sister jokes between songs in his last tour? I made him laugh in Austin and Vancouver about it.

View attachment 69247

Update:
February 5, 2021.

true story,i was all set to go and watch 25 live in glasgow on a sunday afternoon and woke to find police tape all around my house and the surrounding area.some guy got murdered over a mobile phone,i actually live in a very quiet area which made it all the more shocking,eventually got 25 live on blu ray a while later.
bloody hell !

The fact that Morrissey's channel is supporting this, makes me wonder if he has given approval to the script. If so, I expect the hostage situation in the film will be resolved with the DJ producing an early test pressing of 'Suedehead', which the gunman will then proclaim as better than anything the crappy Smiths ever did, and how Morrissey has saved his life. Roll end credits.

Frankly, I anticipate a warming to all things Smiths related over the next 18 months.

It's made by Jesse's friend though - so he could be pushing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can practically hear this triggered little racist hyperventilating through the screen.
I offered an opinion you didn't like and you told me to kill myself. So I'm pretty sure I wasn't the who was "triggered," you woke little cuck.

Now why don't you go burn some Dr. Seuss books and f*** off.

It's made by Jesse's friend though - so he could pushing it.
True. But I was just thinking about seeing him at the RAH in 2002: it was a similar situation and he played 4 Smiths songs (I think), which was unprecedented at the time.

I offered an opinion you didn't like and you told me to kill myself. So I'm pretty sure I wasn't the who was "triggered," you woke little cuck.

Now why don't you go burn some Dr. Seuss books and f*** off.
You didn’t offer an “opinion,” you stomped your feet like a child because there’s a black character in a movie about The Smiths.

You didn’t offer an “opinion,” you stomped your feet like a child because there’s a black character in a movie about The Smiths.
I don't care about it enough to stomp my feet...I just won't see the film. But as this is a place to voice opinions, and as my opinion is that diversity was shoehorned yet again into a cinematic narrative where it needn't be, I threw in my assessment of it as bullshit. That was apparently a little much for you, and so you attacked me personally...because that's how you and your sensitive club of P.C. midwits deal with people who dare to have opinions different from your own.

Nothing I said was racist.

I don't care about it enough to stomp my feet...I just won't see the film. But as this is a place to voice opinions, and as my opinion is that diversity was shoehorned yet again into a cinematic narrative where it needn't be, I threw in my assessment of it as bullshit. That was apparently a little much for you, and so you attacked me personally...because that's how you and your sensitive club of P.C. midwits deal with people who dare to have opinions different from your own.

You’re not a racist, but you won’t see a film on the basis of a black character playing a role in a narrative where they “needn’t” be. Remind me again who exactly you are to determine that?

True. But I was just thinking about seeing him at the RAH in 2002: it was a similar situation and he played 4 Smiths songs (I think), which was unprecedented at the time.

In 2002 I was in the Royal Alexandra Hospital so at first glance I thought omg was he there!!! 😁

Yeah, he might hark back a bit more.

Why should an actor lose a role because of her skin colour? She's playing the romantic lead - she's clearly got the looks, talent & charisma for it. Why shouldn't she play it?

Why should an actor lose a role because of her skin colour? She's playing the romantic lead - she's clearly got the looks, talent & charisma for it. Why shouldn't she play it?
BECAUSE ITS WOKE AND THE CUCKED SJW LIBTARDS ARE RUINING A MOVIE ABOUT A THING THAT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED BY INCLUDING A BLACK GIRL WHO SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THERE!! WHAT DOES WOKE MEAN? WHO f***ING KNOWS, BUT I'M TORMENTED BY IT!

Seems a good device to me, to represent who Smiths fans were in the US c.1987; possibly spares an unfamiliar cinema audience a lot of unnecessary dialogue?

Tags
shoplifters movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom