Morrissey Central "Shere Hite" (October 1, 2020)

Shere Hite

1942 - 2020

Shere Hite.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/279278-shere-hite

✊ :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
There he goes again...that goddam clit-worshipping 'fascist'! ;)

A true hater of women, quite obviously.

There he goes again...that goddam clit-worshipping 'fascist'! ;)

The more I dig into it, the more crazy it is.

But I'm spotting a theme - he's always indefensible & he's always finally stopped being ambiguous. Till the next time.

So I'm guessing that's the root of the problem.

They want to pin & mount him like a butterfly.

& he's writing to say, in a gentle way, thank you, but no.

Back in the days when he was strapped to the women's studies section of Kensington High St Waterstones, I recall him being very fond of Hite's book, JEALOUSY.

It never stops with this orgasm-worshipping propaganda...

I’m not a supporter in any way, shape or form of Morrissey’s controversial comments, quotes and opinions over the intervening years and find them deeply offensive

:brows:

I’m not a supporter in any way, shape or form of Morrissey’s controversial comments, quotes and opinions over the intervening years and find them deeply offensive

THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HIS OPINIONS ARE, THEY'RE ASSUMING!

I'm now at the point I will be shouting at people in caps.

download.jpg

Org*sms are #cancelled.

(Until further notice.)

Back in the days when he was strapped to the women's studies section of Kensington High St Waterstones, I recall him being very fond of Hite's book, JEALOUSY.

That’s Nancy Friday’s

JEALOUSY

Org*sms are #cancelled.

(Until further notice.)

Well, to even 'go on' about the cl***ris, in the current climate, at the end of our fantastic Trans rainbow, is increasingly questionable, as some people seem to think it must be irrelevant.

í haven't had the village newsletter on this topic, but í am quite sure that Hite, were she alive and kicking against the pricks, would be abused with the pathetic 'TERF' terminology, for her clit work as..well..but..ah..that's EXCLUSIONARY. Life is exclusionary. Suck it up and get on with it.

Even the fact that her passing appears to have garnered little notice is a sign of our times.

This was the excellent obit, by Julie Bindel, another woman threatened with T**F term Etc, in "The Guardian" ~

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/sep/15/shere-hite-obituary

To wit: "Her findings were a threat to countless men because Shere had exposed the truth that women could have orgasms without them "

It threatens yet, for a hole new world.

"On the day when your biology / Catches up with your mentality"...

Moz Nov.gif

Well, to even 'go on' about the cl***ris, in the current climate, at the end of our fantastic Trans rainbow, is increasingly questionable, as some people seem to think it must be irrelevant.

í haven't had the village newsletter on this topic, but í am quite sure that Hite, were she alive and kicking against the pricks, would be abused with the pathetic 'TERF' terminology, for her clit work as..well..but..ah..that's EXCLUSIONARY. Life is exclusionary. Suck it up and get on with it.

Even the fact that her passing appears to have garnered little notice is a sign of our times.

This was the excellent obit, by Julie Bindel, another woman threatened with T**F term Etc, in "The Guardian" ~

To wit: "Her findings were a threat to countless men because Shere had exposed the truth that women could have orgasms without them "

View attachment 59566

"It threatens yet, for a hole new world. "

Is that supposed to be a pun?

View attachment 59566

They're not sure!

Shere seemed to keep away from all that. But then - body parts.

I think Germany might be more sensible? It's the Twitter wars that have gone to the far side of the moon.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're not sure!

Shere seemed to keep away from all that. But then - body parts.

I think Germany might be more sensible? It's the Twitter wars that have gone to far side of the moon.

But then she had been out of this 'game' since the bright new dawn of this millenium, more or less. For reasons which are tragically obvious now.

And speaking of body parts ~ corticobasal degeneration. Hell of a way to go.

Rest in power, as the kids say.

If you have no idea what we're talking about - don't worry - most of it is ridiculous & will sort itself out in a fair, true & proportionate way eventually.

Probably.

b87f59c50573f7cb0023f717609a8585.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom