Morrissey Central (& SER YT): "DAVEY THE WIND BLOWS BITS OF YOUR LIFE AWAY" (July 2, 2020)

20200702_094132.jpg

"We hadn’t rehearsed the song. David called me at my hotel and we tried to duet down the phone, which became very funny because David couldn’t remember the words, but on the night it was me who forgot and David remembered. You can see a slight disapproval from him when I repeat and repeat the wrong lines … his look says ‘you shouldn’t be singing that bit again’. This clip is my 4th favorite memory of David. It’s nice that Ron and Russell are in there too, but Russell looks irked … I expect he was missing the concluding sequel of that night’s Columbo.”
Morrissey 30 June 2020"

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I don't take you serious and I respect Morrissey's body of work and personal life more than david bowie who was a degenerate
Bowie was married for 25 years with children. He respected western traditionalism. Morrissey has spent his entire life as an unwed sodomite, running around having anal and oral sex with men as an affront to God's plan for the human race. Morrissey is the degenerate.

Bowie was married for 25 years with children. He respected western traditionalism. Morrissey has spent his entire life as an unwed sodomite, running around having anal and oral sex with men as an affront to God's plan for the human race. Morrissey is the degenerate.
And there’s me thinking you had no sense of humour.

I pray nightly for Morrissey to take Christ into his heart and atone for the 38-year long celebration of the male anus that he calls a career. DEMONS OUT!
What have you done with Verso? I demand you return him.

^Bowie was over-rated because you don’t like his voice? How many songs has Melvis written? ZERO. The only thing that differentiates Melvis from a karaoke singer is that he used to rape poets for lyrics which were decent. Long past days.

David Bowie is more successful in death than Melvis will ever be. ...and there’s absolutely no contest, where the music behind the tracks, or the band is concerned.

Bite your tongue, Heathen.
What the hell are you on about ya maniac???

That's Mike that gets on the stage at the beginning of the clip. He snuck behind the stage from the upper tier, and climbed down onto the back of the stage. You could actually see the Keitel backdrop on the stage start to ripple, and he came crawling out from underneath. He would have had no idea Bowie was already standing on the side of the stage.
Do you know what high school Mike went to? I think I knew him. It was a long time ago

What the hell are you on about ya maniac???

Bowie Icon
Morrissey Legend
Mick Rondon Genius ( not on the vid unfortunately)

And for the half wanked saddoes that are arguing about the vid , get a life ( far away from us )

So David is featured in National Front Disco which ties in with an article in the Telegraph of 29th June, where Bowie's 1983 hit "China Girl" is now being regarded as racist. Well I suppose he does mention swastikas. Personally I just thought Bowie singing about little girls, Chinese or otherwise was a bit off, given his history.

Iggy pop wrote the words

Do you at all have his number, I’m in pet

Can somebody link me to Morrissey's response to Davie Bowie's death?

Can somebody link me to Morrissey's response to Davie Bowie's death?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom